Chapter 49: Forever

I got out of our bed, I felt all achey and just sore from going back to the gym. Im trying to get my stomach mored toned so I decided on getting back into going to the gym with Colby. We got our own personal trainer so hes been helping us focus on the points that we've been trying to lose fat on and get more muscle there.

I stumbled over to the bathroom to get into the shower, I had almost forgot what date it was. It was February 14th, Valentines day.

Me and Colby had just decided to stay in and just spend time with each other.

I turned on the hot water and took off all my clothes and got under the scalding hot water. Within minutes the glass door for the shower was all foggy due to the heat from the water.

I did my usual shower routine and got out and wrapped a towel around me.

"Eden?" Colbys voice calls out outside the closed bathroom door.

"In the bathroom!" I shout back and pull out my facial cleanser and started to wash my face.

I unlocked the bathroom door and let Colby come into the bathroom.

"Happy Valentines my love." Colby said pulling me into a hug and kissed me on the side of my neck.

"Happy Valentines baby." I smile sweetly and wash off the soapy cleanser off of my face.

I dried my face and walked into our room and pulled out some clothes for me to wear. I ended up wearing some baggy xplr sweatpants and then a gray sweater.

I dried my hair and straightened it.

I put sunscreen over my fair skin and then started some basic make up.

I eventually finished it with some dramatic lashes and looked to find Colby sat in his chair by his desk with furrowed brows staring intently at his phone.

"Whats up?" I ask Colby bringing his attention off of his phone and to me.

He quickly turned off his phone and let it fall to his chest.

"Nothing, Why?" He asks looking at me. He seemed stressed about something.

"You look stressed, What is it?" I ask.

"Oh, Just some things to do with videos for the main channel." He says sighing and rubbing his forehead.

"Well, Cant I help with that?" I ask

"No." Colby snapped, I looked at him confused as to why he just talked to me like that, "Shit, Im sorry Eden. I didnt mean to snap at you." He says and gets up out of his chair and comes over to my vanity.

"You're forgiven" I say looking to Colbys eyes. I swear I fall for him all over again each time I look into his eyes. He's hiding something. Im determined to find out.

"You know what Eden? I say we go for a walk on the Las vegas strip. Watch the fireworks tonight or something." He says fumbling with a make up brush of mine behind me.

"Alright, Sure, What time?" I ask

"Maybe around... 7?" He asks for confirmation.

"Yeah, Sounds good!" I say pecking a quick kiss on his lips.

"What are Sam and Kat doing for valentines?" I ask

"I think they're going for a meal later.  Im not certain though." He shrugs and continues to tower over my sat body.

"I love their relationship, I like how theyre taking things slowly, Its cute." I say shrugging.

"Yeah, It is kinda nice isnt it?" Colby says.