Chapter 13: Day one

It was now the day after christmas. I hadnt sent Colby his pictures but I wanted to make sure he got fresh ones since he deserves only the best.

I had gotten into the lacey set I had bought from Victorias Secret and turned my led lights to the purple colour because it complimented the colour of the underwear well. I texted Colby

E: Ready?

It took him a moment to respond

C: Ready for what?
E: Just wait.

I stood infront of the mirror and posed for him. I sidnt know what to pose like so I did multiple poses. One of me sat on the floor with my legs in a kneeling position, Standing up like I was in the instagram photo, a picture from the back with front flash on snapchat, my hair in a mess and stood up again with my legs crossed over each other and other poses that I thought would please Colby.

I didnt face tune them this time. He could see the real me. I trusted him. Ive known him for less than a month but known about him for over 3 years.

Fan gets lucky?

I sent the ones I thought looked the best and waited for his response.

C: Fuck Eden your gorgeous. I wish I could be there with you rn.
E: Come over then. Nothing stopping you :)
C: ight be round in an hour.
——————

I waited for Colbys arrival in my living room. I was wearing an oversized shirt that just came past my ass. Slutty. My fave.

A knock made the silence of my apartment break. I shot up and smoothed out the shirt and walked over to the door. I opened the door..

It was my fucking parents. What the fuck were they doing here!?

"Mom! Dad!" I pulled them into a hug and I heard footsteps behind them. I looked over and it was Colby arriving. He looked confused.

I pull back away from the hug and cough to clear my throat.

"Uhm. Guys this is Colby. My boyfriend." Colby comes walking over to the door and He hugs me tightly. I missed him.

"I never knew you had a boyfriend! If I had known I wouldve gotten him a Christmas gift!" My mom exclaims. Shes always a giver but never a taker.

"Come in! I dont want be having a conversation in the hallway for all the neighbours to hear!" I laugh.

We walk into the living room and I leave Colby with my parents in the living room while I slip into my bedroom and get some pants on. I cant have no pants on infront of my parents especially with my boyfriend.

I come back and I notice a frown on Colbys face. Its fine. He will see me as soon as my parents leave. I sit down next to Colby on the couch and he puts an arm around me. I fidget with the buttons on his denim jacket and my mum sparks up a conversation.

"So, Colby where are you from?" My mom asks since I didnt even tell her I had a boyfriend. It completely slipped my mind.

"Kansas. I believe your from there too. Its a great place." He says charmingly. My mom was soon charmed by him but my dad was still skeptical. Hes always been skeptical about my boyfriends. I guess he just never wanted to see his little girl grow up.

"I got your gifts in the mail mom. I love them! I havent stopped wearing the tiffany necklace you bought me since I opened it on Christmas. Thanks so much. I love the bear. I keep pressing the hand just to hear your voice." I say with a small smile.

—————

My parents stayed for a little while. Maybe around 4 hours? It was now 4pm. They were leaving to go back to their hotel and get food. I kissed them goodbye on the cheeks and they left.

I shut the door behind them and I turned to Colby who already had a smirk on his face.

God I missed this.

"Come on." I say grabbing Colbys large hand and taking him into my bedroom. My led lights were still on but I wasnt fussed since led lights barely cost anything to keep on.

"I dont really want to have sex Colby." I say to him. I knew he would understand that not every girl wants to have sex with the amazing Cole Brock.

He nods in agreement and we sat down on the bed.

I pull my pants down so I was more comfy and flick them off into a corner of my room for me to pick up eventually.

"Why did you do this to yourself Eden?" Colby says brushing the scars on my leg with his thumb lightly.

"Uhm. I dont know. Why do I do alot if things. Like taking that cocaine at the party." I love the cocaine but cocaine doesnt love me back eh?

"Eden. You okay? I dont want you doing this to yourself. Im always here to talk. I hope you know that." I got up and straddled Colbys lap. I ran my fingers through his long black hair.

"Yeah. I know. I havent done it since I met you Colby. I did it the day before we met. I havent done it since." I say confessing. Shit Keeley didnt even know I did it the day before.

Colby leans forward and hugs me. I hug him back for a moment until he pulls away and starts kissing up my neck to my jawline.

"I told you Colby. I dont want to have sex." I say in a stern tone. I wasnt gonna let it happen again. Not after that time with Elijah. Never again. Colbys not like that. He can take no as an answer un like Elijah.

"I know. But" He kisses my jaw "I just cant help it."

"What am I gonna do with you Cole?"
"Hey!" He chuckles "Colby. Its Colby."
"Mm. I like Cole. Its..." I pause for a moment. My finger still in his hair. My fingers dance with the strands of hair on Colbys head.
"Sexy." I say with a giggle.
"You think Im sexy." Colby says with a grin.
"I mean yeah. Of course I do. I wouldnt of fucked you otherwise." I giggle. Its blatantly obvious isnt it?

"I mean. All your fans obviously think your sexy if they make fan edits of you." I bring my hand up into a mouth motion and start opening and closing it "Oh Colby Brock date me! Fuck me Colby Brock! The things I would do to just breathe the same air as Colby!" I say mockingly. I giggle.

Colby joins in laughing.

"Thats what they say dont they?" I laugh.
"Yeah. Something like that." Colby continues laughing.

Quite funny if I do say so myself.

I took off the oversized shirt and climbed into bed beside Colby. I brought out my laptop and turned in netflix and we started watching a movie called 'Spree'

It was honestly kinda scary not gonna lie. It was funny at times but then most of it was just kinda scary and disturbing. Colby held me in an embrace until I fell asleep.

Authors Note:

Finally met Edens parents! Bit of an awkward way to first meet them but hey! atleast he met them.

thanks for the reads ily all x