Chapter 12: Christmas?

Its been a few days since me and Colby last spoke. The last time we spoke was when he left my bedroom. Its now Christmas morning and I had received my parents gift in the mail. I had sent them a present in the mail which consisted of a holiday of the Caribbean on a big fuck off cruise ship in summer. I thought I would just pay them back with a expensive ass holiday for all the stuff theyve done for me. They are my rock. I wouldnt be here right now if it werent for them.

I woke up about 11am and I left my bedroom. I walked over to the kitchen island and opened the gift.

It was a Tiffany & co Necklace most specifically the necklace Ive been wanting for ages but never had the money to just blow on an expensive as fuck necklace.

If your wondering what necklace it is it is the Tiffany Soleste Pendant. Its honestly gorgeous. I knew my parents were rich but I didnt expect this for Christmas.

I rummaged through the box to see if there was anything else and there was. There was a little Vivienne Westwood bag. It was the silver pearl necklace. Shit this stuff was expensive. There was a small pearl bracelet to match it. There was still something else in the box that was in a separate box. I opened the box and it was a stuffed teddy bear. It had a interactive hand which I clicked.

" Hi hunny, Its mom and dad. We miss you always. We love you and cant wait to see your face next. Love you so much Edie Bear."

That shit brought tears to my eyes. I didnt care about the expensive as fuck jewellery they bought me. This was the most precious gift to me. The bear was a basic brown bear with a ribbon around its neck. The ribbon had a little pendant hanging from it and it said.

Edie Bear <3

That caused the tears to flood from eyes. I hugged the bear tightly. I had to go see my parents soon. I just had to. Its been too long. I didnt realise how much I actually missed them. Edie Bear is what they used to call me. They havent called me that in so long and at this moment in time I was missing them so much and I was gutted I couldnt go be with them on Christmas day.

I then remembered I had gotten Sam, Colby and Kat all a gift for Christmas. I got dressed quickly and got the gifts and put them into a bag. I got an uber to their house and knocked on the door.

Kat answered the door and she immediately pulled me into a hug.

"Hey Eden! Ive missed you!" She said pulling away from the hug.

"Yes Kat. Ive missed you so much!" We did the french side kiss and giggled. That was 100% not us. That shit was too fancy.

I came into the house and sat down on the couch and Sam joined shortly after. Kat gave me her and Sams gift to me. It was a new coffee machine since I broke the last one because it started making a latte when I wanted an americano.

I giggled when I first saw it. I was thankful though.

I gave Kat and Sam their gifts.

Kats gift was a pair of raybans. Specifically the style 'Erika Classic' I saw that she wanted them since she kept looking at them on the rayban website.

Sams gift was a holiday to Morocco for him and Kat. Kat was ecstatic about it and Sam was super greatful. I guess Im now a holiday giver.

"Wheres Colby? I need to give him his gift."
"Uhm... I think hes upstairs in his room." Sam replies while Kat was admiring herself in the camera of her phone with her new sunglasses on.

"Do you mind if I go up?" I ask for permission.
"Yeah sure go ahead. Thanks for the gifts Eden. I really wasnt expecting anything." Sam says with a small smile. I give a smile back.
"No problem. Christmas is the time of giving I guess?" I laugh and Sam joins in. Kat was annoyed that she missed what I said because she was too busy admiring herself.