Chapter 5: Sallie

*Edens POV*
TW for this chapter 🖤

Its now Wednesday which means its been 2 days since we filmed with Sam and Colby. Our video went really well actually. Sam promoting it on his story was actually genuinely really nice.

We've currently got 45k views and it keeps going up everyday.

I decided to go out shopping today. I just need some time to myself to be honest. I do really love Keeley but I just need space to myself.

I took my car to the mall and made sure there was enough space for atleast a couple bags of shopping.

I headed into the mall with my airpods in listening to a true crime pod cast.

——————

I was at the checkout in Victorias Secret and my phone buzzed. I checked the notification I just got and I saw it was a random number.

I clicked to see that the message said;
hey eden its colby, i was just wondering if you and keeley wanted to come film another video with us for our channel. we are going to be going to the Sallie house in Kansas. Just let me know by tomorrow if you want to go. you dont have to pay for anything but food me and sam will cover it for both of you. if you do decide to go we are going on saturday. hope you do decide to come :)

I payed for the clothing I just bought and left the shop. I went to the food court and called Keeley

She didnt answer so I just texted her about the opportunity to film with them again.

*K: Keeley, E:Eden*

E: Colby just texted me asking if we wanted to film a video at the sallie house in kansas. They said they would vover all the costs but weve gotta buy our own food which is understandable lols
K: Omg! Tell him I say yes!! Ive been reading about it and honestly I really want to go! That would be so exciting!!!!
E: okay okay ill tell him :) you want anything while im out?
K: I really want krispy kreme donuts pleaaaaseeee

I go to text Colby back that we agree to go. I got up and walked to the krispy kreme in the mall and just bought a dozen doughnuts.

I finished my true crime podcast and that was my sign to leave the mall. I walked out and got into my car and drove home.
—————

It was now Friday night. Tomorrow we fly out to Kansas for the Sallie House video that Sam and Colby are wanting to record. They are bringing another person and his name is Seth Borden. Hes been on Sam and Colbys channel a couple times and hes related to Lizzie Borden the axe murderer. Kinda crazy.

I hadnt actually tried on my stuff I got from Victorias Secret so I decided since Im bored I'll do exactly that.

I emptied out the bag and it had 2 sets of new push up bras, 4 new thongs 2 of which were lacey and then matching bras.

I tried on the Lacey ones first. I looked at myself in the mirror. I could see the scars that had been left there from self harm. It honestly pains me to see what I did to myself. I try not to dwell on the past though its hard not to.

I take my phone off my bed and pose infront of my mirror and take couple pictures. I might post them on insta. Maybe, maybe not.

I finished up trying on the stuff I bought and put 2 of the thongs and bras i bought into my suit case

I went quickly to shower and do my night routine since I had missed out on it for the past couple of days

I washed my face, shaved, washed my hair, waxed my eyebrows, did a face mask and tinted my eyebrows.