Chapter 31: Fair

It was now the next morning. We had no idea what to do since we still had 2 days in Kansas until our flight back home.

I still needed to talk to Keeley about me moving with Colby, Kat and Sam to Las Vegas. I think she would understand it. I mean she seems happy there in LA. Its not like Im going to totally abandon her and never visit her. We would arrange stuff to see each other.

I wanted to go back to sleep so I was keeping my eyes closed. I going to sleep plan wasnt working so I finally opened my eyes to find Colbys beautiful face infront of me. I admired him. His breathing was heavy. He was still asleep. He seemed so peaceful when he was asleep. He stirred in his sleep. He looked stressed about it. I really wanted to know what he was dreaming about. He probably wont remember it but it would be worth a try. I decided to pull my phone from the bedside table and took a couple pictures of him sleeping. He would find them funny when hes awake. I decided to Get up out of bed and shower. I didnt wash off my make up last night so that was the first thing I was going to do when I got into the shower.

I slid out from Colbys embrace, I felt cold now not being with Colby. I would be fine since Im gonna get a scolding hot shower.

I turned on the shower and closed the bathroom door. I then got a towel from a shelf that was in the bathroom. I put it on the towel rack and got into the shower. The water felt so reliving.

Hot showers are one of my favourite things in the world.

I spent about 20 minutes in the shower, using the hotel's complimentary shower products to wash my body. It was just so relaxing.

I got out and put the hotel towel over me and I wipe the condensation off of the mirror and look at myself. I removed the rest of my make up that was on my face and splashed my face with cold water from the sink.

I walked out of the bathroom to go over to my suitcase and picked out some clothes I picked out a small black tube skirt and a black crop top with a white skull in the middle. I picked out some underwear obviously and my plan was I wore my skirt low and let my waistband of my thong sit on my hips.

I got changed and I sat down at the vanity to start doing my make up.

I finish up my make up and look back over to Colby who was still asleep. I guess he really needed that sleep.

I spent a few more minutes tidying up my make up and putting it away and Colby was finally starting to wake up.

"Morning." I say getting back into bed laying next to him.

"Good morning." He replied wiping his eyes and sitting up.

"I was thinking..." I say sitting up next to Colby on the bed "That we could go to the fair. Have a fun time with everybody." I said while moving Colbys hair out of his face.

"Yeah. Sounds good." He said standing up and finding his boxers and putting them on.

I move off of the bed and walk over to the mini fridge in the hotel room and take out a white claw.

Colby looked over to me

"Yes, Its for you." I say chucking it over to him and he catches it.

He pops it open and takes a sip.

"Nothing beats a good white claw." He said setting down the can on the tv stand, I pulled out a little bottle of gin. I shut the fridge and drank the whole bottle in a matter os seconds.

Nothing like alcohol to start the day?

Colby started getting changed into some black skinny jeans and then a black tank top with gray squiggles all over it on the front.

I put on my high chelsea boots and then sorted out a small shoulder bag, I put my essentials in it, lipgloss, small mirror, blotching papers, small bottle of perfume, my credit card and some cash as well.

By the time I had done all of that Colby had got his shoes on and brushed his teeth.

I quickly went to go brush my teeth since I had forgotten earlier.

We left the hotel room hand in hand and went to the elevator.

"I love Kansas. Its just so peaceful here." I say resting my head on Colbys arm while the elevator goes down to the first floor.

"Yeah, It is." He says rubbing his thumb on my hand then bringing our hands up to his mouth and he kisses mine.

The elevator dings showing that we had gotten to the first floor and we walked through the lobby to the exit. We waited for an uber.

——————

We arrived at the fair and we walked through, looking at all the different rides.

We walked hand in hand deciding which ride to go on first.

We finally decided to go on the ferris wheel first. We payed to go on and got into the little pod ready to go around for 10 minutes.

We sat in the pod, I took a couple pictures of us sat in it.

We started going round, I underestimated how scared of heights I was.

"Your scared?" Colby says laughing

"Yes! Actually." I say gripping his hand harder. I take some deep breaths and keep looking down at me and Colbys hands. He kissed my forehead.

"Have you told your mom?" He asks

I was confused. I shot him a puzzled look

"About moving to Vegas with me?" He asks

"No, not yet. I just have to find the right time to talk to her. The same with Keeley. I havent told her yet." I reply

"Its alright. We have a month before were able to move in." He says.

That basically means I have a month to tell Keeley and just leave her. I feel bad about it.

We finally finished on the ferris wheel and we went to go get some food. We ended up getting corndogs and cotton candy.

——————

we went on a few more rides and decided to go back to the hotel to watch a movie.

we got an uber back to the hotel and got to our hotel room.

I changed into my white silk pyjamas and Colby changed into just some grey sweats. We started watching the movie we chose and it was fifty shades of grey. Kinky movie.

After about 45 minutes I had fallen asleep.

Authors note:

i would appreciate if u guys could read another fan fic ive started about colby and the others the first chapter will be published today or in the next few days

but thank you so much for all the love and support on this book i probably wouldnt still be uploading chapters for this book if nobody was reading so this book is for all you colby brock lovers