Date

Me: I'm way too nervous!

Kurogiri: I believe Shigaraki is feeling the same.

Me: Why?

Kurogiri: He keeps changing between a hoodie and a t-shirt.

Me: Hoodie... Tell him to wear a hoodie...

Me:WAIT!

Me: A T-SHIRT, IT'S HOT OUT!

Kurogiri: This is fun.

Me: For a literal void person, you're an ass.

My head was spinning.

Me: Makeup or no?

Kurogiri: No.

Me: Skirt or shorts?

Kurogiri: Are you not dressed?

Me: ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!

Kurogiri: Skirt.

I was already wearing a skirt with and crop top. My head was spinning. I'd never been on a date and here I was less than a day after drunkenly telling Shigaraki how I felt.

The sound of a knock at the door sent shivers down my spine. He was at my door. My legs carried me to the door and my cheeks burned. This wouldn't be so bad, it's just a date. I opened the door just for my brain to go numb. Shigaraki in a t-shirt was nearly too much.

"Ready to go?" I muttered.

"Yeah." He replied simply.

"We're taking the car." I pointed to my garage door.

He looked curiously. "You have a car?"

I nodded and pushed the button on my key fob. The door slid up smoothly revealing my Lamborghini Sian. The electric blue paint sparkled like an absolute gem. Shigaraki was impressed to say the least. We climbed in and I started the car. The engine roared to life and I chuckled.

"I don't get to drive it often." I stated. Pulling out, I handed him my phone. "Music is all yours."

He typed in something as I paid attention to the road. A dark phonk beat came on causing me to chuckle. I wasn't sure what I'd expected, maybe metal or something, but this was a pleasant surprise.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"A villain owned business." I answered vaguely.

"What kind of business?" He was definitely not amused.

I turned up the music as we rolled through the city. The nightlife was raging on the sidewalks, but I'd thought of something a little more suited to us. Pulling in to a parking spot, I smiled at my date.

"Ever been to an arcade?" I asked.

"No." He answered.

I opened the door to get out. "Well, let's go in."

We walked up to see a dear friend of mine waiting at the door. "Yuki, you've brought a guest." Rock greeted me with a smile.

I gave him a fist bump. "Nice to see you're still alive."

He opened the door. "I can say the same."

This place was usually villains only, but seeing as I had some history with the owner I was a VIP. Shigaraki followed close behind as we walked to the play card machine. I loaded my card and got one for him.

"Let me know if you need more plays." I told him with a smile.

He took the card, blushing. "You look beautiful."

Now I was the one blushing. "You look... hot."

"What's your favorite game?" He asked, giving me a small smile.

"Oh uh." My brain couldn't process words. "Dead Riot."

Realizing a title meant nothing to him, I lead him to the game. Picking up one of the guns, I tapped my card for two players. Shigaraki hesitantly picked up the other gun. I slapped the green button and the zombie shooter started.

It was a zombie raid type game, but I knew I could beat it on my own. Zombies flooded the screen in waves. My gun followed my eyes, snapping to each target and shooting. In all of my time playing I'd never lost to this game. Snap and shoot. That was all I could focus on. Every shot caused an explosion of gore. My attention had been completely locked on the screen. This was my happy place.

"You're a good shot." Shigaraki complemented me.

"I've been coming here since I was 6." I explained as my focus continued like a laser. 

"And for 15 years she's held the high score." Hannah's voice approached me. "I've had to have regular updates made."

"Shits still too easy, Han." I replied. "I can talk and shoot, that's a sure sign that I need something more difficult."

"She's never brought a guest before." Hannah giggled. "You must feel honored."

I could see Shigaraki face me from the corner of my eye. "Hey, you gonna stare or are you gonna shoot?" I giggled.

"Brought ya a little something." Hannah sat a box on the system. "It was 15 years a month ago."

"Yeah, sorry about that." I sighed, still shooting. "Been a little busy with my new crew."

"New crew!" Hannah exclaimed. "I thought you were a single player in the shadows."

"Some shit happened and I joined a cult." I joked. "Seriously though, I think this group is a perfect fit. The leader is cute."

Shigaraki blushed and growled. "I don't appreciate being called cute."

"That's not what the color of your face is telling me." I chuckled.

"I suppose I should leave the two of you to your little date." Hannah said as the game ended.

Turning, I grabbed the box and leaned against the machine. "Aw you don't want to see me open it?"

Hannah stopped, her brown and blonde ombre hair swaying. "Fine, just long enough to see you open it."

I pulled the bow apart and the blue ribbon fell away gracefully. Lifting the lid, I revealed a brand new replica of the pistol Shiroi uses in Virgo's Delight. Picking it up revealed an even bigger surprise.

"This is real!" I exclaimed. 

"Sure is, had it custom made for ya." Hannah smiled softly. "Have fun on your date."

As she walked away I checked the magazine. It was fully loaded. Giving a soft chuckle, I checked that the safety was on and placed it back in the box. Shigaraki kept staring at me like I'd done something wrong.

"What is it?" I asked before noticing I needed to enter a name for a new high score. "Oh, my bad."