A Good Friend

With my laptop in his lap, Tomura made sure Dabi and I were in contact.

"Like I said, the owner is not a bad person, but this place is no stranger to outbursts of trouble." I explained as I adjusted my stockings.

"So, we are backup?" Spinner asked, leaning against the wall of the truck.

"That's exactly what you are." Dabi confirmed while he finished rolling up his sleeve.

Tomura looked me over before pulling me down by my choker. "I better be the only one to mess up that outfit tonight." He whispered suggestively.

Smirking, I let my lips brush against his as I spoke. "Of course, my love, but you better be promising that you'll-"

"Yeah, I think I've heard enough." Dabi grumbled. "If you've forgotten, the three of us are all mic'd up."

With a giggle, I kissed Tomura's rough lips. "Love you, sweetheart."

"Love you too, kitten." Tomura whispered before stealing another kiss.

Dabi and I hopped out of the van and started toward Envious Life. The music could already be heard out on the street. We were going to be early, but there was no doubt in mind that Koyo was already growing impatient. After not seeing each other for months he was bound to milk every second for what it was worth.

We walked in to hear bass blasting from some kind of dark EDM. The air was filled with the smell of booze, smoke, and an array of perfumes and colognes. As we got closer to the bottom of the stairs the lights made their appearance, flashing through the door way. Black lights made the place glow, giving a more clublike atmosphere. People were dancing, drinking, making out, and doing whatever substances they'd brought along.

"This place seems like fun." Dabi said through my earpiece.

Leaning down to my mic I chuckled. "I've been wanting to come when we have a bit of free time." Looking from the metal door in the opposite corner of the club I looked to Dabi. "That's where we'll find my friend."

"Hey, hottie, I wanna see how you look against my bedroom wall with my-" Some guy spun out of his mind started to try to touch me.

"My man would literally fucking obliterate your ass." I warned as I glared.

He laughed as he looked at Dabi. "This bitch?"

Dabi cocked his head with a smirk. "Nah, I'm her brother." He decked the shit stain before throwing his arm around my shoulders. "I see why you asked me to come with you instead of the dry ass nerd you call a boyfriend."

"Dabi," Tomura grumbled, "I can still hear you."

"My boyfriend is too high of a target." I chuckled.

We got to the door and I gave a knock. Some new kid opened the peep window. "What?"

"I'm here to see Koyo." I replied.

The kid rolled his eyes. "He doesn't have time for your bullshit, he's waiting to start a meeting."

"Yeah, you're new here." I laughed. "He's waiting for Yoru. Guess what, that's me, skank."

The kid quickly opened the door, letting me in. We walked up the stairs to the door to Koyo's private room. I let the kid open the door for us and walked in. Koyo sat facing his view of the club.

The room smelled of vanilla and was lit by black lights. Most of the furniture was black velvet, making it look like silhouettes in the purple glow. A half naked girl with a handgun strapped to her thigh walked up with a bottle of fruit punch Thirst Smash, my favorite sports drink.

"Thank you, Lyla." I thanked her.

"For you, sir?" Lyla asked Dabi.

He looked her over with a smirk. "I'd like some cinnamon whiskey if you have any, sweetheart."

Koyo looked back at me with a smile. "Yoru!" He chirped, standing from his seat. "It has been too long!"

The tall, muscular man I called friend walked over with his arms wide open. Gladly receiving his hug, I got a good smell of weed and licorice from his black button up. His pale bare chest pressed against me, but I kept distance the rest of the way down.

"It has been, bud." I replied as I separated from him.

"Your new friend here has been the talk of the underground." Koyo walked over, offering to shake Dabi's hand. "I must say, mister Dabi, I'm a massive fan of your work."

Dabi raised an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side. "Thanks." He disregarded the handshake.

"So, Yoru, how can I be of service to a beautiful organization like the League of Villains?" Koyo asked happily, returning to his seat.

I followed and sat on the back of the couch with my drink in my hand. Leaning my elbows on my knees I watched the chaos through the window. "We need top level security IDs. The Top Flight agency."

Koyo's interest was immediately captured. "Oh boy, that'll cost you a pretty penny."

Smirking, I took a sip. "Try me."

He pondered his price before he announced it. "I'll get the badges you need if you give me my favorite."

Pursing my lips, I pretend to think for a moment. "I can do that." Getting up, I dent down so I was nose to nose with the orange haired man. "Please, Koyo." I gave him my best innocent voice and expression as I locked eyes with him. My index finger traced down his jaw line. "It'd make me the happiest little bunny in the world."

"What was that!" Tomura shrieked.

As I returned to my spot Koyo shuddered. "Those piercing violet eyes of yours really do get me going, but you forgot something."

"That was the way to Koyo's heart, my love." I replied to Tomura before acknowledging Koyo's displeasure. "Sorry, I'd hate to see you turned to dust."

Koyo sighed pathetically. "Yeah, I've heard of that new boyfriend of yours as well. I'd rather be left in one piece."

"Should I come in there?" Tomura sounded as if he were preparing to leave the truck.

"No, love, I'm being a good girl." My eyes flashed to Dabi as he sat on the couch between Koyo and my legs.

Dabi chuckled in amusement. "I've got it, captain crunch. Just relax." He looked to Koyo curiously. "So, how long have you owned this place?"

Lyla took her spot in Koyo's lap. "I've owned Envious Life for about fifteen years." Koyo explained with a smile. "Little Yuki has been a dear friend of mine for about five of those wonderful years."

I chuckled playfully before I spoke. "A friend or a non stop interest as an employee?" Sipping my drink, my eyes moved over Koyo.

Koyo laughed and threw his hands up. "Who says I couldn't consider you to be both?"

Even considering the fact that the club maintained a continuous state of anarchy, something caught my eye. About 20 or so men, strapped to the teeth poured in through the entrance to the Club. Downing my drink, I watched Koyo take an agitated breath in.

"Take it you weren't expecting company." I jested, throwing my bottle to the trashcan as I pulled my pistol from my thigh harness.

"Definitely not a group looking like that." Lyla answered as she too readied her gun.

Gunshots rang out, easily heard over the blasting music. Dabi shot to his feet, looking to me suspiciously. Shaking my head, I nodded to Koyo. My friend bent forward to retrieve his SMG from under the couch.

As Koyo loaded his gun he motioned his head to the back door. "Remember your way out?"