Goodbye Memories

Anonymous: Attached is the location of the League of Villains hideout. I'd also like to share information regarding the person harboring these dangerous criminals. The woman in question goes by the name Yuki Hara, codename Yoru. I've attached photos of her with the known LOV member Dabi. 

My heart sank to my stomach, somebody had sent my home address to the hero commission office. Somehow somebody knew and I... had become a wanted criminal. Lucky for us, the hero commission would have to do some investigating before they tore down our door. This gave us time to get the truck packed with everything we could fit.

"Yuki." Dabi grabbed my arm, sweating buckets. "What about the bird?"

I stopped dead in my tracks. "Fuck!"

Bolting from the house, I went to the apartment building. My quick footsteps echoed through the basement. In a panic I opened the hidden door and found myself at holding room one. Bursting through the door, I spotted Keigo sitting at his table with Kiko.

"Keigo." I panted. "Take care of Kiko." 

He stood quickly, rushing to me. "Calm down." He ordered, worry filling him visibly. "What is going on?"

"The base." I tried to breathe. "The heroes are coming. Somebody ratted us out."

In a hurry, he grabbed the pet carrier and put Kiko inside. Feathers swarmed around the room, packing what they could as fast as they could. As they returned Keigo grabbed the shopping bag he'd packed his stuff in and Kiko. I was handed both before he started sending his feathers to the document boxes.

"Get her packed up." Keigo ordered, breaking me from my surprised state. "I'll be right behind you."

"You can use your feathers?" I replied as I stared in disbelief.

After he took the boxes from his feathers he began ushering me out of the room. "There have been a few duds in the doses you guys gave me." He informed casually. "It's hardly important right now, we need to go."

We made our way up stairs in a hurry. When we got outside I saw everyone waiting patiently. Toya walked over, taking Keigo's bag from me.

"The bird is coming?" Toya asked as if Keigo weren't right there.

"I am." Keigo responded. "I'm done pretending I'm happy with my shitty life."

Shocked as I was, we really didn't have time for discussion. "You'll have to ride in the back of the truck." I informed Keigo, handing Kiko to Dabi. "Precious cargo, handle with care."

Spinner walked up, placing a hand on my shoulder. "We got everything that needed to come with us." He let out a sigh of intense stress. "I just follow you?"

I gave a simple nod. "Kurogiri will open the portal." I explained for what may have been the 5th time or so. "Once through I'll be able to guide us to the old safe house. Teris says he'll be meeting up with us." I glanced toward the Sian, and took a long deep breath. "Is Tomura still in the car?"

"He hasn't moved the entire time." Spinner confirmed.

"Ok," I replied, "We need to head out." As I pulled my keys from my pocket I looked over to see Kurogiri. "Ready?" I yelled to him, receiving a simple nod. 

Popping the door open, I slid into the driver's seat. Tomura sat with Jim in his lap, his gloved hands clutching the jar tight. In his expression I saw a look of mourning. Once the car was started I slid my hand between is and the jar, interlacing our fingers.

"We knew becoming gods would never be easy." I tried to comfort him as I watched the portal open. 

Tomura remained silent, looking at our hands. Once the portal was ready I called Spinner to ensure communication. When he picked up I heard my brother grumbling about holding Kiko and riding up front. 

"You took those nausea meds, right?" I asked Dabi with a halfhearted chuckle. 

"Yeah." He grumbled in reply.

"Alright, here we go." I said, giving the ready.

I started slow, but soon we'd be flying down the backroads to our new home. Going through the portal was always a bit weird, things went dark before we appeared on the other side. We came out of the portal to an old highway lined with trees. My eyes were fixed on the road as I tried to pull my hand from Tomura's.

Tomura's grip on my hand tightened as if he didn't want me to let go. With a small smile I placed his hand on my thigh and gripped the wheel with both hands. My foot started to press the accelerator just a bit harder, drawing a loud roar from the engine. 

"Hold on tight, my love." I warned Tomura. "Things are going to get a little rough."

"Great." Dabi groaned from the other end of the call.