Mine *LEMON*

Walking in the door, I chuckled to myself as I sat my dress on the table by the door. That idiotic hero paid for my dress and alterations. The best part was he fell for every lie I told. Dumb ass.

"You're finally home." Tomura growled, walking toward me while sliding on a glove. "Where you belong." He started putting on the other glove. "I know you were lying, but hearing you talk like that with someone else really pissed me off."

My eyes were stuck on his shirtless form. "Tomura-"

He pinned me to the door roughly. "Shut up." He ordered forcefully. "You. Are. Mine."

It wasn't fear that caused me to shake. No, there was something ignited deep within me. Seeing Tomura get so possessive was... Turning me on? "Show me." I whispered. "Take what is yours."

His lips crashed into mine aggressively. His body forced mine against the door. My breathing became scattered and quick. One of his hands pinned mine up above my head as the other held my neck.

Struggling against him, I felt my excitement build astronomically. Snapping his head down past mine he bit my neck hard. Crying out, my hands struggled like crazy.

Catching my breath for a moment, I chuckled darkly. Tomura came up to meet my eyes. In those deep red eyes I saw animalistic urges blend with psychotic levels of greed.

"I could only ever belong to you." I whispered bringing my face closer to his.

Spinning me around, he brought my arms behind my back. His grip was strong on my arms. He pulled me from the door and turned, forcing me to walk. Everything was happening so fast, but it was taking me deeper into the maddening lust. Being slammed face down on the bed pulled me from my head. 

"Don't you dare move." He ordered aggressively.

Trembling, I stayed put as Tomura removed his hand from my arms. His hands shoved my bottoms and panties to the floor. This was happening. I always thought I'd be more nervous, but I guess I was just caught up in the moment. Tomura didn't take the time to prepare me or give me a warning. The moment his hand was back in place he slammed into me roughly. I cried out from pain-tainted pleasure. He was huge.

My vision blurred over as my brain went a mess. "Tomura!" I cried out as he slowly pounded me.

A pleasure-filled growl came from him as he leaned down next to my ear. "Yes, say it again." The proprietorial tone of his voice made my body heat up to a burning inferno.

"Tomura!" I screamed, tears built in the corners of my eyes.

"Good girl." He whispered before pulling out.

A moment of sadness passed through me at the thought of him being done already, but he was far from being done with me. I was lifted from the bed and spun to face him. The dark grin on his face should have been a warning, but I loved it. I was forced to my back as Tomura climbed over me. Upon his re-insertion I cried out pleasure fully. His hands pulled off my hoodie and removed my bra. The clothing articles were tossed aside as he kept his slow yet brutal pace. Leaning over me, he pinned my hands above my head. His eyes stared into mine, watching me struggle and moan.

"Such a fragile body!" He chuckled, trailing his free hand down my curves.

His fingers dug themselves into my waist, surely leaving bruises. "Tomura." I whimpered.

He smiled and picked up speed as he whispered. "My most prized possession. I fucking own you!"

Our lips collided in crazed passion. His hand let go of my wrists to move to my neck. My fingers tangled in his hair, holding on for dear life. Vicious growls complimented the cries that left my lips.

"Cum for me." Tomura ordered.

Those words pushed me over the edge. My walls clamped around his thrusts as my back arched. My toes curled and my legs trembled against his hips. Euphoric waves consumed me entirely. Bringing my leg up was proving to be a struggle, but Tomura had other ideas. His hand released my neck and grabbed the back of my thigh, pressing my thigh to my stomach.

This new angle gave him deeper access. It also brought tears back to my eyes. My body was his plaything, it was no longer my own. When he said I was his he meant every aspect of me. Strangely, I was happy with this arrangement.

Tears trickled from my eyes as I tried to hold onto him. His brutality was unwavering causing me to descend into a brainless mess of screams. I was only growing more sensitive, but the overwhelming sensations were more than euphoric. His name was no longer a word I could say. Every sound that left me was a scream or moan.

A sadistic laugh left Tomura, his eyes beaming with psychotic excitement. "Look at you, Yuki, already giving up!"

"Fuck," I managed between moans, "no." Chuckling, I looked into his eyes with a smile.

In my attempt to be a brat I'd only encouraged him. His thrusts became sharper and deeper. Every collision sent me higher until I couldn't take it anymore, but I couldn't let him win.

"Cum for me, Tomura." I'd somehow managed to squeak out the words.

His breathing became unsteady as he faltered. A giggle escaped me before I was silenced by his lips. For a couple of inexperienced nerds, we were both doing pretty well. The way our tongues battled made a mess of both of us.

When Tomura pulled away from my lips I half expected him to bite me. Instead, he went down to my breasts licking and biting my nipples as he held eye contact. Fucking hell! My face twisted into a look of brainless pleasure as I climaxed once more.

Tomura quickly pulled out before releasing all over my stomach and chest. Did he really fucking keep himself from getting off just to fuck with me? He really was a stubborn ass hole.

Tomura collapsed beside me. Both of us were struggling to catch our breath. I was sore and exhausted. Turns out sex was more tiring than most people made it out to be.