Defiance Is Unacceptable

Doc held up one of the sensors I'd made for him. He chuckled delightedly and walked me over to a pod. Raising up his finger, he pointed to one of the cords attached to the nomu within.

"That right there is a brain function sensor." Doc explained. 

"And what I made is a brain function sensor." I replied, mildly confused.

Doc hit a button on the pod, causing the liquid to drain. The lid lifted up, taking the glass with it. Doc ordered the nomu to sit and it did just that. He unhooked the old sensor before handing mine over. I connected the sensory to the exposed brain and plugged the cord in. 

"Looks like your work is better than mine, kid." Doc stated, looking up at the large monitors. Pod one was showing more detailed brain waves. "You passed the test."

"The test?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I already had the sensors I needed." Doc started. "If you were able to make something of equal or better quality I'd take you on as an apprentice. Now that you've proven your worth I'm willing to teach you about my research. While you have time you are willing to spare and your friends are out without you, you can come study under me."

~~~~~~~~

The sludge returned me to the club house. Everyone sat around waiting for me. Tomura sat on the couch with his arms crossed. I sat on the back of the couch with him between my legs. His elbows rest up on my knees while my hands rested on his chest. 

"We're being targeted by some sewer scum again." Tomura started.

Compress cocked his head to the side. "Like the Shie Hassaikai?" He asked.

Tomura shook his head. "No, this group is far lower leveled."

"So, why should we be worried about them?" Spinner asked.

"Because those who defy Tomura Shigaraki and the League of Villains are not going to be welcome in the new society we'll be building." I answered for Tomura.

Tomura chuckled playfully. "The plan is to eliminate the group to avoid any more annoyances."

"Do we know their numbers?" Spinner asked.

"There are about 20 members and 1 leader." Dabi answered.

I smiled playfully and leaned down to Tomura's ear. "So, my lord, what is our next move." My words were low and suggestive, but I wanted to see that spark in Tomura's eyes.

A dark smile pulled up on the corners of his mouth. "We're going to make an example of them."

~~~~~~~~

An old abandoned shack... How creative. Tomura had explained the plan. Oh, the plan? Have fun.

I walked along side Tomura through the front door. For my villain outfit I kept things simple. A full black outfit comprised of a t-shirt, leggings, and sneakers. The shack seemed to be empty and almost appeared untouched, but one little step revealed a hidden trap door. We all went down to see a wooden door. 

I prepared my knife, but Tomura pushed it down with a single finger. He had some kind of plan here. He swung the door open to reveal a room with about 20ish people inside. It was like walking into somebody's living room. There were couches, chairs, and a pool table. The members of this little club looked up in shock.

"The League of Villains is paying us a visit?" A man in a suit said, standing from his seat. "To what do we owe the dishonor?"

"We've heard that there's an organization planning to come after us." Tomura stated.

"Would you happen to know something about that?" I asked.

Suit guy laughed. "You see, the names Tomura Shigaraki and the League of Villains have been floating around the villain underground." He lit a cigar and took a puff. "Judging by the news coverage and word of mouth you, Shigaraki, are a pathetic child. An infant in villainy that throws a tantrum when things don't go his way. So, I'm glad you came. This gives me a chance to clean up the shit off of the street."

"You can have him, player two." Tomura gave the go ahead, his smile showing from under the hand that covered his face. 

Without another word the seven of us got to work. Flames went to one side as Toga's laughs came from the other. Compress was doing his usual rambling while Twice was practically having a murder driven identity crisis. I focused on the boss in front of me. Men guarded him in a flash, giving me a tough time. Tomura joined my side and we worked together without a word. Demobilize. Decay. Demobilize. Decay. It almost felt like a dance between us. Like we were flowing along to a smooth melody. 

We'd taken down all but two of his little guards when Tomura signaled me to go for the final boss. I locked him in place with my quirk before leaping and knocking him to the ground. Straddling his slim chest, I pulled my knife.

With a psychotic grin I laughed. "Now listen here, you stupid son of a bitch, anyone who dares to insult Tomura Shigaraki in my presence obviously wants to die painfully. So, what do you say we make this shit hurt a little?" Releasing control of his face and voice, I slammed my knife in his eye. A scream of anguish left him as I pulled the blade out. "Tell me, shit stain, do ya have any little friends that are hoping to come after us? If ya tell me the truth I might end your sorry ass quicker."

He cried out in pain. "No!" Rolling my eyes, I started pointing my knife at his other eye. "I swear! I don't know of anyone else!"

Fed up with his screaming, I groaned. "Useless, bitch." 

My hand brought my knife down fast across his throat. After all that Tomura has been through, hearing someone insult him made my blood boil. I'd never sit idly and let those words pass through me. He deserved so much better than insults from uneducated scum.