The Tension *LEMON*

Dabi and I ran through the halls, keeping an eye on our backs. Koyo and Lyla would be able to fend off whoever it was that Koyo had managed to piss off this time. The staff at Envious Life were required to carry guns and encouraged to use their quirks if needed.

When we got to the final hallway I spotted somebody at the end of the hall with a gun. Using my quirk, I froze them in place and shot. I landed my bullet perfectly between their eyes. Jumping over the body, I kept my pace. I started up the ladder as fast as I could, making sure Dabi stayed close behind.

"Get the truck ready." I said into my mic. "We're on our way up."

"Got it." Spinner replied.

I popped the fake manhole cover up and slid it to the side. Once I helped Dabi up I slid the decoy in place. I'd had Spinner park in a very specific spot, just in case we ended up in this kind of situation.

Dabi joined Spinner in the cab while I got in the back with Tomura. He quickly closed the doors, allowing me a moment to catch my breath. I grabbed my laptop and leaned back against the wall. As I turned our coms program off I let out a relaxing breath.

"That was fun." I chuckled. "You never know what will happen during a visit with Koyo."

I slid my laptop in its bag, noticing the subtle glimmer in Tomura's eyes. "Did he touch you?" He asked possessively.

I shook my head with a smile. "Of course not." I answered putting my hands on his chest. "This item is soul-bound, nobody else may wield it."

"Good." Tomura responded, pushing me against the wall roughly.

Our lips collided roughly and his tongue forced its way into my mouth. He did his best to steady us with every bump of the truck. My feet wanted to slide every time we took a turn, but I was pinned in place. The heat building between us was immense. I could feel the desire, the desperation in the air. 

Spinner must've been driving at top speeds because it felt like we'd only been in the truck for mere seconds. When the engine sputtered to a stop we quickly popped open the back door and jumped out. We didn't bother closing the doors. Instead we made a quick dash toward our house. 

Tomura pushed us through the front door. Without breaking our kiss, we sloppily slid off our shoes. With his pinkies up, he grabbed my shoulders and guided me toward our bedroom. The amount of pent-up sexual tension between us had built to the point of being palpable. I had a feeling Dabi would be staying in his old apartment that night.

When I fell back to the bed Tomura tried to break our fall, but we ended up landing messily. I sat up, struggling to pull off his jacket as he started pulling at my shirt. His hand fumbled and disintegrated my shirt. Throwing his jacket to the side with my right hand, I let my left start lifting his shirt.

The heavy breathing mixed with our fumbling made our situation both frustrating and exciting. I'd never expected either of us to be so easily worked up, but we were practically clawing at the idea of sex. Seeing Tomura this desperate made me feel amazing. He wasn't alone, one more unsatisfied round of teasing would have been enough to have me begging on my knees.

My skirt made a quick departure from my body along with my panties. Somehow we'd managed to finish getting Tomura undressed in the mix. He carefully pushed me back to the pillows where he lined up with my entrance. Running the tip of his cock up and down my slit he smirked. This bitch wanted me to beg!

Reaching down, I replaced Tomura's hand with my own and started pumping. "Go ahead." I whispered, taunting him. "Try to play with me, but remember I know how to do the same with you."