Putting In Work *LEMON*

Warm skin and strong arms greeted me as I woke up. Tomura's bare chest rose and fell slowly as he slept. The way he looked as he slept always made me happy. It was one of the only times he looked calm. This was one of the few mornings I was content with laying in bed all morning. 

"Player one." I cooed quietly.

Tomura's eyes squeezed shut tighter before he opened them. He looked down tiredly, smiling as he saw me. "Good morning, princess." 

I crawled on top of him carefully, straddling his hips as I nuzzled his chest. "Tomura," His name came as a soft mutter from my lips, "when we rule over this world will we still spend mornings in bed, cuddling each other like this?"

"Of course." He whispered.

In my moment of readjusting I felt something hard press against me. Tomura's face started to glow a bright red as I looked up at him. I rocked my hips gently to both confirm my suspicion and tease him. A low groan escaped Tomura, effectively starting something neither of us intended on doing.

I quickly moved my hand down to his crotch, rubbing him teasingly. "Someone is happy to see me this morning."

His gloved hands tried to pull me down against him. "P-player two," he gasped between breaths, "y-you're making it worse."

Smirking, I realized he was already wrapped around my finger. "Be good and I'll give you more, Tomura." I grabbed his hands with my free hand and pulled them off of me.

Panting desperately, he nodded. My hand slid down the front of his sweats and gripped his hard member. I may not have had first hand experience, but I would be lying if I said I didn't watch and read a lot of porn before meeting Tomura. Pumping him, I smiled down at his squirming, flustered form. Everything about him made me feel so good. There were times he could be an ass, but I accepted it as part of the package. My goal was to make him as happy as he made me.

"Want me to keep going?" I asked suggestively.

Tomura nodded fervently, giving me the go ahead to take things further. My hands grasped the waist of his pants, pulling them down to reveal that he was already fully hard. I took him in my mouth, flicking my tongue over his tip. His feet slid up the bed as his fingers tangled in my hair. Moving down his shaft, I let my tongue wiggle and stimulate him. Moans left his slightly parted lips in reaction with every little wiggle of my tongue. Watching him enjoy himself this much was enough to make me wet.

The way his body reacted to me was more than enough to encourage me. Looking up at him, I let my head move up and down at a slow pace. His head pressed back into the pillows as his body tensed. Curiously, I slid my tongue down his shaft, letting his length slide down my throat. I'd always wondered what I was capable of, I suppose I could do more than I'd expected.

"Yuki!" He moaned loudly.

With handfuls of hair, Tomura forced my head to stay down. I could feel him twitching in my throat as he released. With a smirk, I watched his body shudder in unison with every twitch. When he finally finished I licked up slowly. As I swallowed I sat up, smiling proudly of what I'd done.

"I'm not done with you yet." I chuckled. "Sit with your back against the wall."

He followed my order so obediently and without a single comment. While I watched him I slid off my shorts and panties. Last time we had sex not only had he been in charge, but he also didn't allow me to do a single thing for him. This time I'd take the reigns and please him without him lifting a finger.

Straddling him, I rubbed his tip along my soaked entrance. "I should have mentioned this last time, but I can't get pregnant." I informed him. "There's little thing in my arm that makes sure of that. So, this time I want you to relax and let me do the work."

Tomura's eyes remained locked with mine as I slid down on his member. Shaky moans left both of us as I slid all the way down. He was so big that I could barely handle the entire length, but I wasn't letting anything stop me. My fingers traced back his jawline to his gorgeous pale blue hair. The way his ruby red eyes watched me ride him was more than perfect. His dry lips pressed to mine as I moved up and down in smooth, slow motions.

His hands rested on my hips, gently caressing my curves. Our lips danced gently, savoring each long, slow kiss. My fingers released from his hair allowing my hands to slide down to his chest. There they found the soft skin that Tomura selfishly kept from me through the day. With his arms around my waist, he pulled me close against him. The warmth of his body was always something that made my heart flutter. When our lips disconnected soft sounds of pleasure left both of us.

"You're such a good girl." He praised me in a low whisper. "So, beautiful."

As I listened to his voice my body trembled and my walls clamped. "Tomura," my voice came out as a shaky moan, "I love you so much."

His hands gripped me tight. "I know, baby." He kissed my neck softly. "You make me happy."

My arms wrapped around him with one hand in his messy hair and the other holding strongly to his back. "I'd do anything to make you happy."

My climax had been building slowly, but it felt like I'd unravel completely at any moment. Tomura removed one arm from around me so he could pinch my chin. He brought my face in front of his, forcing me to stare into his eyes.

"Cum for me, player two." He whispered.

This man already understood the way my body responded in certain moments. How much attention was he paying to me? My body fell limp for a moment, but my legs continued to put in their work. Gasps and soft moans left me as I stared into his eyes. My grip had tightened on him, remaining gentle through my climax. His hand slowly slid up my cheek before pulling me back to his lips.

Everything about that moment was absolute, pure bliss. The holds we had on each other were nothing but loving. Our lips moved at a slow, steady pace. My lips pulled into a smile as I pulled back from him. He'd probably not received much praise from anyone, so I prepared to give him all that I could.

With one hand one hand on his cheek I returned to gazing into his eyes. "You feel so amazing, Tomura." I smirked, speaking gently. "Such a good boy."

This seemed to have hit a soft spot within him. His face went bright red as his body pressed deeper into mine. He was begging for more with his small reactions.

"Don't you ever forget how strong you are. You deserve more than this world could ever offer." I planted a small peck on his lips. "You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

His face went a bit frustrated. "I'm not attractive. Stop lying to me. I-"

I cut him off by sliding my hand over his mouth. "Hush." I ordered firmly. "You are breathtaking. I don't care who has told you otherwise." Picking up the pace a little, I felt both of us starting to waver slightly. "I'm going to take care of you and make sure every little dream you've ever had comes true. You deserve more than that, but for now it's a good start." Bringing my lips closer to his, I removed my hand and whispered. "Now be a good boy and cum for me, player one."

Our lips connected with absolute passion as Tomura gripped into me tighter. His body was squirming against mine, pulling me closer to the edge. The poor guy acted like he'd burst at any moment. When he grabbed my waist to hold me down on him I tipped over the edge. Moans, grunts, and short breaths filled the air as we let the ecstasy of release wash over us.

Moments passed by with us staying just how we'd finished. Coming down together, we tried to catch our breath. Tomura's arms slid around me lazily, his gentle hold on me was comforting. Our sweat soaked bodies remained pressed together through our recovery.

"We should probably shower before Dabi gets here." I suggested as I gently scratched Tomura's back. He groaned into my shoulder in response. "Please try to be nice to him."

"It's not Dabi." He informed me, pouting. I'd never seen him act like this. "I don't want to shower."

Chucking, I ran my fingers through his hair. "I'll do all of the work, Shiggy, you just relax."