Massachusetts

If you have come to find this book please note that it is the second of the fourth book in this series. The first book is Bold Breathless Love. There is a third and a fourth one too. A continuation of this beautiful love story. Thank you for being a super fan. 😘

The campus ground was buzzing with activity, in a few days school will start. Freshmen, Sophomores, juniors, and seniors rushed to get last minute details done before the Ivy League private school opened its doors for the fall semester.

Cambridge Massachusetts, home to Harvard University one of the best school in America, with its unique and beautiful, peaceful gardens,  Harvard square, which is filled with one of a kind shops, cafes, international restaurants, bookstores, and theaters, plus much more

Busses and trains were available and connected everyone through the neighborhood of the winding roads and brownstone of Back Bay and through the the cozy seaside villages of Boston from Cape Cod to Maine, Local Culture venues and historic sites and much more.

Jeff held Abby's hand, and Claire tagged along through Oxford street where their apartment rental was located. Claire's parents had pulled some strings and the Dean allowed them as freshmen's to live off campus, most students had no choice but to live in campus the first year of their school year at Harvard.

"It's so beautiful here!" Claire chirped, and tried to keep step with her friends. She was missing Anthony terribly and was having a hard time coping without him.

"Wait till you see all the shops in the square, I will show you everything before school starts!" Jeff declared, "we have a week to explore and go sightseeing, we can take the train and go see the ski slopes on the other side of town if you want!"

Last thing Abby wanted was to go sightseeing, but she clamped her mouth shut not wanting to ruin the moment for her friends. She had missed Steven terribly and was at the point of tears every night.

Leaving her home was truly a nightmare for Abby, her poor mother cried her heart out and Abby made her promise that she would leave her father as soon as he came out of jail. He was still rotting in jail because he couldn't make bail and no one wanted to help him. At least Abby felt that her mother was safe for the next few months and by that time hopefully she would recover from her pain and suffering and empower herself enough to leave her husband and move somewhere close to Abby in Massachusetts.

The bigger pain in her heart was leaving behind Steven and all her memories of him. He had stayed behind and would go to Princeton next month according to Claire who had heard the gossip from a Anthony.

Abby wondered how she would live without him after loving him for so long. There was not a single moment throughout each day that Steven wasn't on her mind, and the only thing that gave her comfort throughout her miserable existence was the fact that she carried Steven's baby in her womb.

Jeff was very attentive and doted over her like a love sick puppy. He took it upon himself to appoint himself the baby's father. "I will love him like my own!" He had announced happily, but Abby had noticed the far away look in his eyes each time he spoke those words.

It was hard to have two people hovering over you all the time, Claire was even worse than Jeff, she pampered Abby day and night even going as far as singing lullaby's to her stomach.

"I will teach him how to ride a bike and play baseball!" Claire chimed.

"That's my job!" Jeff argued, "those are my duties, you can teach him how to read and write his abc's!"

"Him?" Abby would laugh, "what if he is a she?"

Both Jeff and Claire would burst out laughing, "I will love the baby no matter what gender it is!" Jeff declared, and Claire nodded agreeing with him that she too will love the baby no matter if it was a boy or a girl.