Matters of the Heart

After having spent a beautiful day full of shopping, because Jeff insisted on spoiling Abby, they then ended the day at a very expensive steak house for dinner, before they headed back to the condo. Jeff was eager to claim her his once and for all. Claire was in her room when they returned and did not come out for the evening, and for that Jeff was grateful. He wanted Abby all to himself.

They dropped all the packages on the dining room table , and Jeff then dragged Abby into the bedroom, where he closed and locked the door and turned to face her. His facial features were full of emotions and his heart hammered against his muscled chest. He felt vulnerable and scared for the first time in his life.

Abby stood frozen not knowing what to do, she knew what he wanted, but she didn't know if she was ready to give herself to him. How would she be able to allow another man to touch her in the same places where Steven had once touched her?

Images of Steven plagued her mind, the way he caressed her, the way he kissed her, the way he spoke words of love in her ear, and the way he adored her. He was the only man she would ever love in that way and now she realized she was in deep trouble.

Without speaking, Jeff pulled Abby's coat off her and hung it up in the closet, he then gently pushed her near the bed and motioned for her to sit down. Kneeling besides her, Jeff removed her shoes and socks and then pulled her up again.

When he noticed that she was trembling, he said in a low tone of voice, "Do not be afraid Abby, you're my wife now."

She stood motionless, as he unzipped her dark blue dress, and pulled it off her body. Abby stood naked before him with just her panties on. She now regretted going with him to the courthouse, but knew that it was much too late to be thinking about what had already happened.

Her nipples were perked in anticipation and Jeff could not tare his gaze away from her firm and round breasts. His eyes raked her from the top of her head and all the way down to her feet, and then they swept back up again and peered into hers with love and adoration.

"You're so beautiful Abby." His voice was hoarse, and his eyes glittered with adoration.

Abby lowered her eyes to her feet knowing what he was going to do next. His hands were warm, as he palmed and caressed both her breasts. Closing her eyes, Abby couldn't help but imagine Steven here with her.

Dropping his arms to his sides, Jeff took a step back, undressed quickly and then picked up Abby in his arms, and lay her gently on the bed. He then climbed on the mattress and settled next to her.

"I adore you." He whispered, before his lips came crashing down to hers.

Immediately her body went rigid and tears flooded her eyes, she definitely was not ready to make love to another man. Jeff pulled his lips away from hers and looked down at her, "Do not be afraid Abby, I'm your husband now and I love you."

He then proceeded to kiss her again, lovingly, adoringly, gently, as if she were a fragile piece of exquisite art. His hands caressed her naked body softly, but possessively, and his mouth dropped to the nape of her neck where he hungrily butterfly kissed every inch of her going downwards.

Help! Her mind screamed in panic, as she felt his tongue lower below her waist. Tears of frustration blurred her vision and she went rigid again.

"Don't be afraid Abby." Jeff's hoarse voice eased her mind, but when he parted her thighs and she felt the flick of his tongue over her private domain, she moaned out loud and pushed his head away.

Clamping her knees together embarrassed by such an intimate sexual act, Abby begged, "Please don't!"

"You are my wife now Abby, you belong to me!" He told her, "Relax your body and let me love you the way you need to be loved."