Professor Moss

"Hello."

"Hey."

"Hi." Victoria didn't sound too thrilled to hear Steven's voice.

"Want to go on a date with me tonight?" Steven asked, crossing his fingers that she will say yes.

"Go on a date with you as if nothing happened the last time we were together?" She asked, sarcastically.

Steven released a harsh sigh, "look I'm sorry, can you please put that past us?"

"I can if you sincerely apologize." Victoria held her breath for his apology.

Steven rolled his eyes and said, "I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you."

Victoria smiled, "Ok, where do you want o go tonight?"

"Well I was thinking to double date, my friend Anthony is dating this girl Bella and I thought it would be nice to go to dinner together."

Victorias shoulders slumped, he was using her again she thought, but if that was what she had to do to get to spend time with him she would do it. "What time are you picking me up?"

"See you at seven."

The line went dead and Victoria stared at her phone angrily, someone needed to kick his ass and enlightened him, she thought, as she went to her bedroom and opened the closet door to find herself a sexy outfit to wear on her date, she wanted to show Steven that she was the prize and not him.

**************

"We're going to dinner today on a double date and I will not take no for an answer." Steven told Anthony, "I think it would be nice for you to meet Victoria and for me to get to know Bella better, I think the girls will hit it of wonderfully."

"I was hoping for a night alone with my girl," Anthony said, "what the hell do I want you two with for?"

"Too late I already told Victoria amd she is looking forward to meeting you two." Steven lied, "and further more, you need to bring this girl around us more so we could all get acquainted, I'm sure Jacob and Carol want to meet her too!"

"I'm not going on a date with my girl with so many people!" Anthony complained, "perhaps another time we can tell Jacob and Carol."

"Fine it's settled then, the four of us will go tonight for dinner and drinks!" Steven was very curious to see how Anthony interacted with Bella, he prayed that all was well and they could all move on with their lives.

*************

At six forty five in the evening Steven who was dressed to kill walked with confidence to pick up Victoria, everyone who was out and about stared at Steven as if he was a Greek God. He reeked of strength and power, he was strikingly handsome and walked with a dominate stride. Women took a double look at him as he past them by, and he was the envy of every male out there.

His deep blue eyes recognized the yearning in the women, as they walked past him and he smiled to himself, but suddenly a deep ache pierced through his heart and had him missing Abby. Pulling out a cigarette was the only way he knew to calm himself, and he smoked it with a vengeance.

When he walked up to the apartment building he threw his cigarette away and rung the doorbell. Seconds later Victoria buzzed him in and he took the stairs two at a time.

When he reached the top floor, Victoria was waiting for him by the opened door. His eyes took in her sexy yet sophisticated outfit, and the soft curves of her body and it awakened him in places that he wanted to leave alone.

"You look hot and sexy." He remarked, as he steeped into her apartment.

Victoria eyed Steven, he looked delicious, like candy, she thought, and she wanted to eat him up. "You don't look so bad yourself." She said in a husky tone of voice, as her eyes took in all of his six foot two inches height.