Moving On

Today was another day, the sun was out and the birds chirped happily. Anthony dressed in his trendy outfit and then slipped into his sporty shoes. He combed his black hair and smiled in the mirror.

"Looking good Anthony!" He said out loud to himself, "now let's hope that Bella will think so too!"

Heading into the sitting room, Anthony grabbed his keys and was ready to leave, but Jacob's voice stopped him in mid track.

"Going out?"

Anthony turned around, "I have a lunch date."

"A lunch date?" Jacob raised an eye brow, "you just came out of the hospital, are you sure you're well enough to be out and about?"

Rolling his eyes Anthony ignored that comment and opened the door, "I'm not an invalid Jacob, in fact I'm feeling super fine!"

The door slammed shut and Jacob blinked a few times, he was surprised to see Anthony looking well.

"Hey." Steven said when he walked into the sitting room and found Jacob scratching his chin, "what's up, where's Anthony?"

"He left!"

"He left?" Steven asked, surprised by that admission.

"Yeah he said he was feeling great and was going on a date."

Steven's eyes sparkled with laughter, "He is going on a date with the nurse."

"The nurse?"

"Yes, this cute girl that took care of him in the hospital."

"You sure he is better?" Jacob reasoned, "he seems better, but is he really? Does depression go away so soon, what if he is still sick and doesn't know it, shouldn't we talk to the doctor?"

"Yes we can make an appointment and go without Anthony knowing, because he will have a fit should he know that we are getting into his business behind his back."

"We mean well and besides we have to report to his father, and we don't want to give him false information, we need to speak with the doctor and tell him the truth of it."

Steven nodded his head, "I agree."

"And I hardly doubt he is cured," Jacob added, "how can he be healed so soon, what if he is not fully recovered and has a rebound. We shouldn't take any chances, we should make sure one hundred percent that he is doing good. I mean, in cases like this anything could trigger the depression to come back, and that would be very dangerous!"

Releasing a harsh sigh, Steven remarked, "I'll call the psychiatrist and make an appointment."

*************

"Honey maybe we should baptize Stephan at the same time me and George will get married, I mean we will already be at the church and it would be a convenience."

"No mom," Abby didn't feel good baptizing Stephan without Steven there. It was his child and she thought that he should be there, "I will wait and baptize him at a later date."

"Are you sure honey, I mean he's getting older and I think...."

"Mom stop!" Abby cut her off, "just concentrate on your wedding and I'll let you know when I will decide to baptize Stephan."

Jennifer sighed, "Alright honey I'm sure you know best. So this Sunday we will get married at Saint John church in Cambridge, at four o' clock. We decided to keep it small, the reception will be at the Capital Grille Steak House."

"Nice choices mom."

"Yes, I'm so excited!" Abby agreed, "have you bought a dress yet?"

"I have," Jennifer said, "honey there is something I would like to talk to you about."