Booty Call

Traffic was light as Steven walked over to Victorias apartment building. He was feeling the throbbing of his cock and he was desperate to release his seed to get some relief.

A satisfied grin formed on Victoria's lovely face as she hit the button that would open the door for Steven to come upstairs. Taking a quick satisfying look in front of the mirror, she swiftly walked to the door and opened it.

He walked in with domineering arrogance, but Victoria expected nothing less, in fact, that turned her on and she was on fire.

Standing in front of her all six feet three inches of him,  she felt tiny with her five feet two inches height. She hugged him tightly and said, "I knew you would come."

Steven pulled her away, and looked down at her. His eyes were hazed with horny need and his voice dripped of sex when he said, "Take off your clothes!"

Victoria turned around to go to the bedroom, but Steven grabbed her hand and said hoarsely, "No, undress here!"

She nearly came in her panties, as she quickly stripped and stood naked before him. Steven undressed before her slowly never taking his eyes off of hers. When Victorias eyes lowered to his thick cock, they lingered there until Steven placed his huge palm on top of her head and pushed her down to her knees.

Having done this before many times, Victoria took him in her mouth with expertise. Pleasing him to a point where a masculine growl escaped his sculpted lips and drove him crazy with lust. He quickly spilled his seed in her mouth and watched as she sucked it all in.

She's a pro he thought, and he pulled her to her feet and slammed her naked body against the wall in the sitting room. Victorias round and firm breasts perked with anticipation, as she waited for Steven to finish what he started.

He grabbed her hands and pinned them up against the wall with his own, then he grinded his thick swollen cock against her private domain until she moaned out loud with desperate need.

Grabbing his cock in his hand, he pressed it up and down against her wet opening and watched as her body trembled. "Do you like this?" He asked horsely.

Unable to talk, she nodded desperately, and Steven dropped his mouth to the nape of her neck. His luscious lips pressed on her velvety skin and unable to wait any longer, Victoria screamed.

"Fuck me!"

He lifted his head and looked into her eyes, she looked ready for him. Her eyes burned with lust and yearning, and he pried her thighs apart with his knee and then slammed into her deep and hard.

Nothing had prepared Victoria for what her body was feeling at this moment. She had many different lovers over the years, but no one compared to him. Each thrust penetrated deep inside her driving her wild and crazy.

Steven was in a wild and frenzy state of mind, each savage thrust filled her deep and drove her to insanity.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" She screamed wildly just as powerful waves of pleasure claimed her and her body trembled against Steven's.

A masculine, deep and  sexy rumble escaped from Steven's throat, and he thrust one last powerful time inside of her and then his body shook violently, as he released his seed inside of her.

His mouth found hers and he kissed her passionately as his masculine body was still pressed against hers. She was a very good fuck he realized, and he couldn't get enough of her. Placing his hands on her tiny waist, he lifted her in the air and placed her on his still swollen cock. This position helped his cock to dig deeper inside of her and her eyes opened wide and she moaned loudly with extreme pleasure.

Rash Reckless Love book two जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें