two

javon's pov:
thursday

I shut my classroom door slowly as my eyes scanned around the almost empty hallway.

carefully I looked at each and every person in the hall, making sure not to miss a single one.

guys at this school really don't see the potential in these girls.

the best part about it is.. they all come to me.

when I'm with a girl it's like they become more powerful than they were just minutes before. and that's because they know what name I live up to at this school.

sometimes when I think back to younger me; it gives me chills. because, I haven't always been this way.

I haven't always craved lust. it didn't start till after christmas break, my freshman year.

after all these years I've pretty much mastered how to make a girl weak.

it's all in the body language and tone.

it starts with the look, you have to pin your eyes on her so she can catch a hint. then raise an eyebrow—works every time.

the way you come off to a girl is very important. even if I'm not interested I can't let my body give that away. I use certain positions and movements to make it seem like I'm into her.

when they have no words to say, then you know you won.

they stutter over their own tongue trying to find the right words to say.

then sometimes they'll even try to take control.

the best thing I've been gifted is my power over girls.

if I ever need anything all I have to do is give one of them a look.

though my actions work on most girls.. there's one I haven't gotten to yet.

I've never had a conversation with her, so I guess it's fair to say I never tried.

my eyes wandered over to harlee mccain.

smooth caramel skin, curly dark hair, and chestnut eyes.

doesn't get better than that.

I never really noticed her until now. she seems like the type of person to not talk to many.

she doesn't make her presence known around this school.

I don't like to chase after girls, but her, she would be different. maybe I'd be willing to give it a chance.

she wouldn't know what's coming her way.

I blinked myself back into reality, continuing to stroll down the hallway.

I didn't even realize a smirk had painted it's way onto my lips.

this could be fun.

—————————————————————————
hey you guys!! I'm gonna try to post at least two chapters a week. so just stay tuned. this is a process so sorry that they're so short right now. but I promise they get longer. you don't have to imagine these characters as how I'm describing them, and this story has nothing to do with the real jaden or javon. hope y'all are enjoying xoxo