fourty seven

harlee's pov:
friday night

my eyebrows furrowed sharply at the figure standing in the door frame of my bedroom.

trying to let my eyes adjust to the dark, I could slowly start to see javon. "wanna?" a small smile crossed my lips from his presence.

he slowly started to walk into my room, taking off his hood as he did so. "hey." a smile was spread across his lips as his voice stayed monotone.

we got back from the trip a few of days ago but I haven't seen him since, and his appearance today was pretty unexpected.

his hand grabbed onto the door, shutting it quietly in hopes to not wake anyone up.

my heart rate increased just from him being in the same room as me. "how'd you get in here?" I questioned considering it's so late and the fact that we have school in the morning.

without saying anything, he moved one of his hands from behind his back, now holding a three-wicked candle out to me. "I brought you a candle." he kept a cheesy smile across his lips.

my lips automatically curved upwards as my eyebrows narrowed. "thank you?" I spoke almost as if it were a question, letting my eyes look back up to him.

"don't give me that look harls," he laughed lightly with his eyebrows furrowed—both of his arms crossing over one another. "I know girls like that shit."

"well yeah," a soft laugh escaped my mouth as I placed the candle down onto the desk next to us. "but why'd you bring a candle?" I asked as I looked back up to him.

immediately, his eyes changed. his tongue licked the inside of his cheek as he stepped closer to me, both of his hands grabbing onto the sides of my hips—pulling me closer. "just wanted to see you." his voice stayed low.

my stomach felt like it instantly tied into a knot, causing me to be at a loss of words from how fast my heart began to beat.

without saying anything, his hands slid around my back, causing his face to come closer to mine.

taking full control, he kissed me with dominance. without question, my hands grabbed onto the back of his neck, deepening the kiss.

I could feel his hands holding a tight grip on my lower back, making my entire body feel weak.

I broke the kiss, mumbling softly. "my mom javon, she's home." I spoke quietly, then reattaching my lips to his.

hearing what I said, he pulled away from me causing my eyes to open, looking into his lightened hazel eyes that were hard to see because of the darkness.

he placed his finger over the skin on my lips, then leaning in closer to me. "it's okay." the warmth of his breath next to my ear caused an eruption of chills to run down my neck.

the nerves in my body started to feel as if they were jumping, everything inside of me was so attracted to the way that he was playing this out.

his tone of voice, the way that he's holding me, his dominance, everything.

I pushed my lips back into his, him taking no time to kiss me back.