fifty five

harlee's pov:
wednesday night

I walked up the cement side walk, leading up to javon and jadens house. two cars parked in the drive way, both which belonged to each of them.

I fixed my eyes back on my phone screen letting jaden know I was here.

me: I'm here

j: okay I'm coming downstairs now

I could feel a pit of nerves begin to fill inside my stomach, yet I also felt on edge like I was ready to release every thought that had been on my mind.

there was no way I was ready to be face to face with dj after everything that's happen up to this point. he probably doesn't even know, but I still wouldn't be able to handle myself if I ended up seeing him right now.

this talk with jaden is either gonna go great, or hurt like a bitch. I really can't see it going any other way.

my jaw clenched tightly out of anxiousness as I approached the front door, my fist coming into contact with the wooden door.

I waited patiently on the porch, the light outside was orange from the sun going down. my lips rubbed together as my hand repeatedly tapped the side of my leg impatiently.

a figure stepped in front of the blurry glass on the opposite side of the door. he grabbed the handle, fully opening the door.

my entire face had completely dropped in emotion, my lips splitting apart from each other slightly as I looked at javon.

apart of my heart felt torn, it seems to happen every fucking time that I look at him.

my blood started to feel like it was boiling, my anger was rising by the second the longer I looked at his face.

"asshole." I mumbled aggressively without breaking apart my teeth, my hands pushing against his chest hard in order to release some of my frustration.

he stumbled back slightly, but easily recovered. "woah." his eyes were wide as he gave me a look as if I were crazy, clearly confused.

I shook my head at him as I looked at him with disgust. both of my eyebrows narrowed sharply at him.

as I'm going through the five stages of grief I think I've finally hit anger. every time I even start to think about javon I feel myself heat up, just outraged at the thought of him.

almost instantly, a stern look covered his face as he crossed his arms over his chest.

a scoff left my mouth as I looked him up and down, trying to figure out who the person in front of me even is. "how many people are you gonna hurt before you come to your senses javon?" I questioned, truly wanting to know.

he didn't move, not even a budge. his hazel eyes were pinned on me, keeping the same stern look on his face. his jaw tightened as he looked at me, but he didn't say a word.

I rolled my eyes as I looked away from him, another scoff escaping my mouth. "literal asshole." I spoke in a harsh tone. "where's your brother?" my eyes looked back to him.

"upstairs." he answered shortly, fully standing in the way of the door frame looking like he didn't plan on moving out of the way.