thirty eight

harlee's pov:
monday afternoon

my hands held tightly onto javon's bare toned shoulders, letting them run over the hills of his muscles—down to his biceps as he laid on top of me.

his body was pushed against mine closely, his chest being pressed on mine.

our lips deeply, yet quickly kissed each other at a pace. my body just wanting to be closer and closer to him after every kiss.

both of his hands brushed against my bra, tracing his fingertips down the bare skin on both sides of my stomach, causing goosebumps to erupt across my skin.

both of his hands wrapped around my waist, holding onto my skin-making our bodies become even closer.

his hands held onto me tightly as they were wrapped around my torso, his kiss becoming deeper as both of our breathing became heavier.

my stomach felt like it were a knot tied in my stomach from his contact against my skin.

his lips broke away from mine as his head lifted slightly. my eyes immediately opened from the sudden loss in contact, wanting it back.

both of his hands let go of my waist, putting them onto the bed beside my head as he pushed himself to hover over me.

I could feel confusion start to stack inside my head as I watched him simply just look down to me. his soft hazel eyes pinning directly on me.

he shook his head slightly as he blink once, "you're so fucking perfect." he spoke with disbelief, admitting to me.

my lips began to curve upwards as a tint of pink rose onto my cheeks, blushing from his words. not being able to help it, my lips split from each other-showing my teeth.

I could see his eyes watch me smile, causing a wide smile to form over his lips as he looked down to me.

I hesitated, the only words coming to mind in response were words that I felt maybe I shouldn't say out loud right now. but like klai said, don't waste time. what if there isn't a better time than this?

as I eased my nerves, I could feel myself about to speak, but he stopped me from doing so as he lowered himself to my level-leaving yet another kiss on my lips.

my eyes shut as my hands held onto his neck to keep him close to me, taking in the feeling I was getting from his lips on mine. it was longer, more passionate and thoughtful than the ones before.

this sounds ridiculous, but if the words 'I love you' could represent a kiss, this was that kiss.

after a few long moments we both let go, my lips rubbing together to hold back my blush as his tongue broke through his lips, licking them.

his eyes looked down towards my chest as his fingers grabbed onto the strap of my bra, putting it back into the correct place. "we need to go downstairs." his light eyes looked back into mine.

his body began to get off of mine, then standing up from the bed, but I sat up slightly-grabbing his forearm with my hand before pulling him back towards the bed.

he fell onto his back, his head laying near my lap, being sideways. my eyes traveled up and down his defined stomach, seeing the outline of each muscle.