eleven

harlee's pov:
tuesday afternoon

my hand slowly opened my bedroom door, javon standing on the other side of the frame.

his light eyes were watching me, he had an orange cap on, a black nike track suit, and black yeezys.

I could feel my heart pounding, it felt like it was echoing throughout my entire body.

"hey." I said softly as I stepped to the side allowing him to walk in.

"hey." he said, starting to look around my room.

this is something I never thought would happen. I would be letting javon walton into my house as a support system, after I just had a full blown anxiety attack.

I shut my door, locking it just in case my mom would come home early.

"okay, I fuck with it." he said nodding his head as he walked over to my bed.

I raised one of my dark eyebrows, "you fuck with what?"

"your room harlee." he scoffed jokingly as he took a seat on my white comforter.

I paused in my steps once I realized what was actually going on. I widened my eyes, swallowing the air in my throat.

he had a smirk on his face and his eyebrow was lifted. it made my stomach drop, and it does every time.

I began to walk over to the bed taking a seat beside him hesitantly. he looked so good right now that it was making me weak in the knees.

"your room really is cool though." he spoke in amazement still gazing around my bedroom.

"thanks." I laughed lightly watching him.

he stood up from the bed. and started walking around, inspecting all the things on my wooden dresser. I followed behind him getting goosebumps from his presence.

I crossed my arms in hopes of making the tiny bumps less visible.

"are you cold or something?" he turned his head looking back to me, over his shoulder.

"yeah a little." I blankly lied biting my lip.

the corners of his lips curved upwards as he continued to look down at me, "here." he said unzipping his black jacket and handing it to me. "wear this."

"javon, I have jackets in my closet." I laughed not grabbing the jacket he was offering.

underneath his sweatshirt, he wore a long sleeved black t-shirt. "so, I want you to have it." he shrugged forcing the jacket into my hands. "it'll look good on you."

I felt my cheeks heat up and I wrapped the warm jacket around my arms. "thank you."

the minute it touched my skin, I instantly got a whiff of his personal scent. not cologne. a small grin crossed my lips after I had zipped it up.

my eyes looked up to javon seeing him watching me with a grin on my face too.

"it looks good." he reached over grasping my ponytail that was stuck in the jacket. his finger tips brushing over the skin of my neck causing chills to roll down my back.