Chapter 5

I moved the items from the table onto the bed after pulling on a pair of his sweatpants from the cupboard. Then, I shuffled the bedside table quietly over to the window. I could see Irene waiting across from us. She was sitting on a chair in her lingerie, rubbing her fingers over the top of her panties. I turned to Aidan to see him lying over the bed, rummaging through the top drawer.

"Take off your hoodie if you're comfortable with showing your whole body," I said to him as I heard my phone buzz on the bed. I stepped over and lifted it to my ear, answering politely. "Yes, Kitten?"

"I want to be my Domme self," Irene said honestly. "Not too much, I know. Only the speed and depth. I'll get him used to you."

"We're using toys for him," I chuckled. "I've already enjoyed him. But I'll agree to your terms. I'll ask his permission first though. Aidan?"

"Ye-... Yes?" he stuttered.

He was now sitting up on the bed, a simple 4-inch vibrator and a plug sat beside him and a bottle of lube. He was lifting his hoodie off his head. I took him in quietly, forgetting for a moment that Irene was on the phone. I couldn't help but look over that scar again. But then my eyes flashed to his arms. A deep line ran up each forearm. I felt his eyes on me, studying me to see how I'd react.

"I know they're ugly," he said. "I went through a dark time a couple of weeks after waking up in the hospital bed."

"You're beautiful, Aidan," I replied without hesitation. Truly handsome, no doubt in my mind. "Irene wants to know if she's allowed to tell me how deep and fast to go on you."

I put her on speakerphone, holding it out to Aidan to use. He took it from me gently. His eyes averted mine as he spoke. He was clearly feeling more self-conscious about his body than I first thought.

"Yes, that's um... that's allowed," he spoke softly. I was surprised he felt comfortable enough to actually speak to her. This was the first time they had been able to 'meet'. "There's a bottle of lube for the plug and for... you, Gabriel, if you wanted to... try... try again. Otherwise, there's a vibrator."

"I'll try again later," I said. I leaned down and pressed my lips to his, kissing him delicately before whispering. "You'll have to be quiet though, Alyssa will not be pleased if she gets woken up."

He bit his lip and nodded. I lifted him, carrying him over to the bedside table. My hand rested on his arse, pressing my fingertips into him. Little marks had started to reveal themselves on his neck from our earlier interaction. I groaned softly at seeing them. All mine.

"Careful now, Gabe," Irene purred through the phone. "Go lube up that plug. Aidan sweetie, turn around and face me."

"You're um... You'll see some scars," he mumbled as he turned.

All I heard from Irene was that it was okay. She didn't scare easily. I leaned over and picked up the lube and plug. I poured a decent amount over it, rubbing it in so it coated the entire length. I watched Aidan face the window. He gave a little wave over to Irene. He spread his legs slowly and obediently for her.

"So handsome, Aidan. You're such an obedient, good boy," Irene giggled. "Hard limits?"

"I-I don't really like degradation and humiliation too much, I don't think... maybe... but I... I can let you know if it's upsetting me, or um..." He's lost for words, forgetting what he'd written for me just last week.

"Spitting is another," I replied loud enough for her to hear. "And the mention of breeding."

"It's a good thing I like praising my subs for the most part," she said, a hint of pleasure behind her words. "I'll keep your limits in mind, handsome. We'll test some other things out as we go."