Chapter 53

"A-Ah," he whimpered as I nipped his neck. "Yes, Daddy."

He quickly dropped to his knees, keeping his eyes on me as he undid my belt. He unzipped my pants faster, pulling them and my underwear down hungrily. His lips immediately connected to my tip. A hand moved to the base of my cock, pumping as he slowly took me in. I rested a hand on the back of his head, tangling my fingers into his hair. My other hand leaned against the door, outstretched fingers as I enjoyed his lips around me.

"Just like that, Jesse," I moaned quietly.

His tongue slid along my cock, swirling around the tip. He flicked just under the head as Aidan had taught him. I groaned under my breath. My eyes went down to see his that were still looking up at me.

"I don't want to be rough," I breathed out. "Just do it how you want. I want to know what you'd do without my guidance."

His cheeks grew hotter, nodding lightly before lowering his mouth to my length again. I felt his hands graze over my thighs, my hips. I gently gripped his hair, breathing in deeply as he teased and trailed his tongue over me, hitting all the sensitive spots.

"Fucking tease," I groaned.

He moaned around my cock and my legs shook from the feeling. I fought off the urge to push his head down further, make him move faster. He was doing what I wanted, and he was doing it so well. I just wanted his mind off what he'd said. I wanted him to know he made me feel good, that he made Aidan feel good. His head lowered, taking more of me in. He soon started moving his head faster and I let out a guttural groan under my breath.

"Fuck, Jesse," I whispered. "Keep going, you're doing so good."

I noticed his eyes flash toward the back corner, and he pulled his head back.

"Take me on the couch?" he asked.

"Of course," I grunted. "Fuck."

"Sorry," he whimpered.

"What for?" I asked, pulling him up to face me properly.

"For stopping," he replied.

"I want to make you feel good," I said with a shrug. "Now to the couch."

I kicked off my pants and underwear, not caring where they landed. Then I moved him backwards until we fell onto the couch. Him underneath me, and me hovering above him. My lower half was pressed into his body.

"Why do you want to make me feel good?" he asked.

"Because of what you said," I replied.

"But..."

I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. He leaned into the kiss happily. He was becoming increasingly needy as I felt his hands move down and try to push off his pants. He whimpered against my lips. As I pulled away, I chuckled at his neediness.

"What's wrong?" I smirked.

"Want you, please," he pouted. "Do anything, please. Please."

"You're getting better at begging you know," I bit my lip as I brought my hands down to help him out of the pants.

"Yeah?" he smiled, pushing his underwear down immediately after.

"Mhm," I nodded, groaning as my eyes went over him.

"Do you want to degrade me or anything?" he asked shyly.

My eyes shot back up to Jesse. "You normally enjoy your praise, sweetheart. You work well when I'm telling you what a good boy you're being for me."

"I know, but I uh..." he blushed, playing with his fingers.

"Talk," I cooed.

"I know you want to do what I want but..." he averted his eyes. "I-I want you to do what you normally do... with Aidan. I want to know what he feels."