Chapter 27

Four hours went by slowly. I'd spent the first hour talking to Aidan to make sure he was okay. He was still upset and ended up back on the couch in the corner of the room. He'd curled up in a ball and stared at his phone. By the second hour, he was up and walking around the office. Mostly he looked at the random portraits and decorations that were on the walls, asking questions curiously but within three hours, he was teasing me.

Currently, he was bent over my desk, watching me work on a new document about our health and safety measures. It needed updating due to new laws being put in place. The only problem, though, was that his hand was stroking along the desk, making me stare at him. His back curved as he leaned over, pushing out his butt. My eyes drifted over his body, and I felt myself getting hard as I imagined pulling him down on me and fucking him over the desk again.

Again.

I remembered when I brought him in last time, laid out on the desk, and pounding into his body. Oh, how he fucking screamed near the end. We could have been caught.

"Aidan, I'm working, sweetheart," I tried to say.

"What if I didn't get in the way?" he asked.

"I don't know how you would be able to do that," I countered, turning back to the screen.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him get on his knees. I felt his hands trail over my thigh and on top of my bulge. He shuffled his body under the desk and began to unzip my pants. I let out a shaky breath, glancing toward the door. No one had been up here in over an hour, we should be okay. At least I tried to convince myself of that. I lifted my hips to push down my pants and underwear just enough for my cock to be freed.

"Be quiet," I whispered. "Move back a bit more, you're hiding under there just in case."

He leaned forward and swirled his tongue around my tip.

"Mhm, sure, Daddy," he smirked as he shuffled backwards until he was completely under the desk.

I pushed my chair in enough so that if someone came in, regardless of the direction they were in, they wouldn't see Aidan and wouldn't know what I was getting. I shuddered as I felt his hands move up my thighs again, massaging them before he took my tip into his mouth again. My mouth drops open, but I hold back my moans. He continued to tease me, barely touching me, and only messing around with my tip. At least all the sensitive parts were being stimulated.

"God damnit, Aidan," I hissed. "Take me all or else."

"Or else?" he moaned against my length.

"I-..."

A knock at the door interrupted me. My eyes darted to it. Before I could tell them to leave, Aidan's hand wraps around the base of my cock and I breathe in sharply.

"Tell them to come in, Daddy, or I'll make you scream," he cooed with a soft giggle.

"Come in!" I called out.

As the door opened, Aidan took me all into his mouth, my tip hitting the back of his throat instantly. He moaned around it softly, I could only barely hear it. My legs shifted and I squeezed my eyes shut.

Oh, great. My worst nightmare.

Jesse walked through the door with a couple of the old health and safety pamphlets that I'd requested. He came over to the side of the desk and set them in front of me.

"Here are those sheets you wanted," he said. "Your father's asked that I sit around up here to help you with the rest of it since I'd... I used to do these at my old job."

I felt Aidan stop moving. He must have realised who it was, his voice would probably never leave Aidan's mind. He pulled back slowly from my cock and released his hand.