Chapter 41

Michael and Andrew came back into the room with small snacks and several bottles of water. By this time, Jesse had finished blowing off Lewis, swallowing his load and had helped Clara lift off him.

"I've ordered some Chinese food from around the corner," Michael softly said as he kneeled in front of Aidan. "How are you?"

"I'm okay," Aidan answered beside me.

"You look like you want to do... things," Michael pointed to me.

"I'm behaving," I growled under my breath.

"What... What do you mean, Michael?" Aidan asked, twisting himself around to properly look up at Michael.

Michael shrugged. "I've never seen Gabe this possessive before, he may want to do some things."

"Like what?" Aidan asked, propping himself up on his elbows.

Michael looked at me and I turned away. My possessive nature meant that I wanted to mark every inch of Aidan to prove he was mine. That he was only allowed to be shared if I gave permission. Terrifying to some, normal to me.

"He may get rough, may want to carve you up a bit more. Have you do something to show who you truly belong to," Michael explained carefully.

"Do people tiptoe around this because I might get scared?" Aidan asked.

Michael raised his eyebrows. The room became silent as they all turned to look at us. Adri leaned forward, pressing her body to Aidan's and smirked. It appeared that they were curious where Aidan's head was at, that if he didn't find it terrifying, then what did he think of it?

"Are you not scared?" she asked.

"Not... really? Why would I be?" Aidan asked curiously. "He's stopped before. And he understands me. Well, for the most part. You're too worried about scaring me."

"Scaring you away," I muttered. "To be specific."

"He knows what he wants, Gabe," Michael said as he leaned forward. "I do have a question though. If I might, Aidan."

"Yeah?" he said, tilting his head.

"Why'd you want me to be gentle?"

The room was still silent. In fact, most of them had moved onto the mattress. Swarming, and heating up the area with their bodies. Most of us were still naked or at least half-naked. I breathed in deeply, awaiting Aidan's answer. Am I not gentle enough with him sometimes?

"The other three were pretty bent on holding me down and being rough, so I wanted something different by the end," Aidan explained. "Especially after uh... last night as well."

"What happened last night?" Lewis chuckled.

"Gabe and Jesse showed me what orgasm denial was like," Aidan mumbled shyly. "So, I went from that to... well, multiple orgasms. I think it sent a little shock through my system."

"How was that for you?" Andrew asked as he threw a chip in his mouth. "Bet it felt good becoming a mindless, drooling cumslut."

"Andrew," Lewis warned.

"I'm being nice," he growled.

I rolled my eyes as I sat up, waiting for Aidan to speak. I looked over his face, noticing a bruise forming on his cheek where Andrew had been slapping him. It was harder than I thought it'd been.

"It was fun," Aidan nodded. "A lot better than actual punishments."

"You don't like the impact play that much?" I asked suddenly.

"The paddles and punishment-based spanking doesn't really... seem to do anything for me," he shrugged. "I enjoyed learning and going through it that one time with Jesse, but I like being good and would rather... ask for it, I guess."