Chapter 18

I shut the door to my office as soon as I entered. Running my hand through my hair, I watched Aidan walk around my office, raising an eyebrow at everything he saw. It was a pretty bare office space, I wasn't really one to own things I didn't plan on using or found interesting. His fingers ran over my desk delicately and I groaned under my breath.

I imagined his body spread out on top of it while I had my way with him or bending him over it and pounding into him until he was begging to cum. I had to catch myself. That was a dream I wouldn't think I'd be able to accomplish any time soon. I always had too many workers popping in and out of the room, it was impossible to have any alone time. But maybe, just maybe, I could make some time for it if he was good.

His eyes went over whatever was open on the computer. With the distraction, I pulled out my phone and slowly turned up the vibrations, keeping a careful eye on him. His hands quickly gripped the desk to steady himself. His legs shook lightly, but he looked up at me angrily. Cutely angry.

"What's the matter, Little One?" I asked innocently.

"Really?" he asked, swallowing the moans.

"I'm doing nothing," I shrugged, pursing my lips. "Nothing at all."

"I'm going to get payback, you know," he warned.

"Oh, I'm sure you will, baby," I chuckled.

I walked over to my desk and sat down to look at what he'd been staring at. It was a list of names, more than likely the ones coming in on Monday. The last name on the list was redacted at the moment, which was not unusual, especially given the person was having their court hearing on Sunday. We wouldn't actually know who it is until they showed up Monday morning, early and ready.

I set my phone on the desk in between myself and Aidan, leaving the app open. I pulled my chair in so I could actually get to work, looking over documents and making sure the new supplies arriving this week were going to be on time. Aidan squirmed beside me, still standing surprisingly, but finally moaning under his breath. His body slid forward, bending himself over the desk completely.

"What am I meant to do?" he moaned softly.

"Well, that's up to you, sweetheart," I said, leaning back in the chair as I looked him over. "You could read, help me with some of these documents since you edit them for a living, or... maybe you could go have a look around the warehouse? I'm sure you'll have fun trying to walk while I..." I let my sentence hang in the air as I turned the vibrators further up and he let out a groan, squeezing his legs tighter together.

"Please, please..." he started begging.

His hands were outstretched on the desk. He reached for the phone, but I slapped his hand, taking my phone and placing it in my shirt pocket. He pushed himself back up from the desk and leaned his head on my shoulder, pushing himself close to me, whimpering right beside my damn ear. I groaned softly.

"Naughty," I warned. "I have to work."

"You started it," he moaned into my ear, nipping my earlobe. "Daddy's making me so wet, so needy. Why can't I enjoy this too?"

I pushed the chair out and pulled him over my lap, so he was bent over it. I felt his hands grip my thigh and he turned his head to look at me, scowling. I raised my hand, bringing it down roughly against his arse.

"Be a good boy," I demanded. "If you're naughty, I'll make sure you're a mewling mess in front of my workers."

"Yes, Daddy," he whimpered. "I'll be good, promise."

"You sure you're understanding that?" I raised an eyebrow.

He nodded quickly. I looked over his face slowly, he was begging for it. He needed more stimulation, he wanted me inside him, making him feel good. I released my hold on him, letting him stand up again. He gave me a pout as he stared at me.

"Turn it down a little, Daddy?" he asked, trying his hardest not to squirm. "Please..."

"Because you asked so nicely," I said as I gave him his request.

"I'll help you with these documents if it means we get out of here sooner," he added as he sat down on my lap.

"I do make my own times," I said, resting my hands on his waist and squeezing roughly. "So, if we get all this done quickly, I'll make sure you feel good before we leave."

"Before we leave?' he asked as he brought up a document.

I leaned in so I could whisper in his ear.

"Before we leave, I'm going to have you on this desk, fucked so hard you'll have to let me help you to the car."

His body stiffened on top of mine, his grip on the mouse tightening. Was it a shock? Or was he uncomfortable? My arms released their hold on him and I tilted my head, trying to look at him.

"Aidan?" I asked.

"Please, don't tease me like that..." he whimpered shyly. "Imagining that... It sounds good. Too good. That rush."

"I'm not teasing or tempting or..." I played with the fabric of the hoodie. "Or simply saying it so you get through the work faster. I'm just telling the truth, Little One. I want to lift you onto the desk, have you grip my shoulders, claw into my back, as I fuck you hard and fast until you're screaming my name and begging to cum. Doesn't that sound fun?"

"Yes... Yes," he said breathlessly as he tried to focus on the work in front of him. "Wait... Wait, am I meant to be seeing these? I need to be under contract, so I don't release information."

"It's no problem, I trust you," I nipped at his ear. "And I've seen your name on a few documents before. Pretty sure my father's hired you to look over things in the past. I didn't really connect the dots until a couple of days ago. I just never said anything."

"What's your dad's company called?" he asked. His attempts at concentrating were adorable as he began reading and making edits, his touches hesitant as I continued to play with him. Tease him.

"Miller-Stilton Industries and Co.," I mumbled, beginning to nip along his neck.

He hesitated on the next page of work. I squeezed his waist and stopped myself from going further along his neck. This tenseness was different. Something I said had stopped him and he was becoming uncomfortable, terrified.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Just the name, I do know it. I've done some of your legal stuff before, but the second name just reminded me of someone," he said.

"Miller's mine and my dad's last name," I shrugged. "Stilton was dad's partner in business. He passed away a couple of months after I reconnected with him, which is why he employed me."

"Do you know anything about that partner?" he asked. He sounded more than curious.

"Um..." I tried to think, the name also sounded familiar to me, apart from here at work, but I couldn't place it. "I met him once, he said he had a daughter, a happy wife. But he said he didn't really talk to his son. Neither of his kids was interested in taking over when he passed away, so dad took it all. Sends his wife a card on her birthday and the anniversary every year. Why?"

"It's nothing," he said as he continued with the document. "I genuinely mean it, the name just reminded me of someone. It's probably a coincidence."

I nuzzled into his neck and pecked it. He shuddered and relaxed on my lap as he worked again. I kept my hands on him. I was frightened he'd leave me or slip away if I didn't always touch him. What a silly thing to think.

"I'll be a good boy, but you can't tease me like that and get what you want," he added as I started to trail my hands down to his thighs.

I grunted in his ear, nipping at the earlobe. My fingers pressed into his thighs, massaging deeply. I kept close to his crotch, teasing him as best I could. His focus would shift between me and the work.

"Watch me," I informed him.