Chapter 10

Aidan had barely moved since his attempt at riding me. We were still laying on the lounge chair together. I'd managed to eat my dinner without any problem, despite the awkwardness of him still clinging to me. At least my erection had gone down, and he still trusted me enough to lay here against me. Eventually, he sat up to look at me. He winced in pain as he did this, his legs buckling on either side of me, and my hands automatically went to his waist.

"Getting up now?" I asked.

"If I can," he mumbled under his breath.

"I'm sorry," I squeezed his waist.

"It's no one's fault, Gabe, I promise," he said and smiled. "I promise. It was an accident. We didn't expect it."

He slipped off the seat slowly, his legs wobbling as soon as his feet hit the ground. His hands gripped the armrests to steady himself, but he couldn't fully hold himself up. Thankfully, Irene had stood up and was able to grab a hold of him before he came crashing down. She lifted the skirt to check him, and we both saw it. I expected it, I didn't want it to be true, but I expected it. Dried blood was down his thigh. He looked down also, groaning in annoyance. He's not scared at least. But annoyed? Maybe he's uncomfortable.

"It's more dysphoric than anything," he said, pushing the fabric out of Irene's hand so the skirt would cover it. "Not your fault, Gabriel."

He reiterated that it wasn't my fault. Did he think I would be upset? That I would blame myself? He's not wrong. I do. They both turned their eyes to me. Their gaze was on my length, and I looked down. I had some dried blood on me also, mostly around the base, but it still hurt to see.

"I'll run a bath," Irene said, though there wasn't a question in it, she was telling us. "Thankfully it's big enough for all of us. I'm making sure you both relax."

"I'm fine," I said. "I can have a shower while you two are-..."

"No," she insisted. "I know you, Gabe. What's going through your mind isn't okay right now."

She had the sense to remind me that what was going through my mind wasn't okay. But I can't help it, I do blame myself. I pulled my underwear and jeans back over myself. I ignored what she said. It's true. I didn't want to admit it, but it was true. I couldn't help myself from thinking that he should simply go back to Alyssa.

He should never speak to me again, he should leave right now, never see me again. I didn't have full control and it was something that Irene had been helping me with for so long. I just wasn't ready for this.

"Come on, Daddy."

I looked up at Aidan. A begging look on his face. Irene was whispering in his ear, and he appeared to be repeating what she suggested. Though his words flowed out sweetly and filled my ears so well that I relaxed with every syllable.

"I want you to come take care of me, please," he said softly.

I stood from the chair, towering over them both. I breathed out through my nose while I considered his request. He lifted his arms up to me, longing to see me take him into my own. Irene gave me a look and I accepted. I lifted him, holding onto his thighs. His arms draped over my shoulders and he nuzzled in close, breathing in my scent.

"Please," he whispered.

Irene held the lounge room door open for us. I kept my eyes forward, carrying him to the bathroom. She followed behind me and turned on the bathtub as we entered. It took all of my energy to keep my mind off the blame and the fear. Irene placed her hand under the water, checking the temperature as I sat on the edge and placed Aidan's feet back on the ground in front of me.