Chapter 55

We stayed huddled together in a silent mess of limbs for another hour. Jesse had kept a rather tight grip on my waist the entire time, almost as if he was afraid of losing either of us. I stretched my back as best I could in the position I was in, and they both shifted on top of me.

"Should probably do dinner?" Jesse grumbled.

"Andrew cooked us something earlier," Aidan said as he turned to look at me. "A shepherd's pie, I think. Said we could reheat it later when we were hungry, so we didn't have to order anything."

"That was sweet of him, baby," I smiled. "I'll send him a text."

Jesse had begun massaging my waist and nuzzling into Aidan's chest. He groaned softly as he pushed himself closer to Aidan. Aidan giggled softly, trying to tilt Jesse's head up.

"What's wrong?" Aidan asked.

"I want to do something," Jesse muttered. "But I don't know if you two are hungry first or not..."

"What did you want to do?" I asked. "I'm not that hungry yet."

"Same with me," Aidan said. "Please look at us?"

Jesse hesitantly looked up. His eyes went between both of us as he steadied his breathing and relaxed.

"I want Gabe to sit in the corner and tell me how to make you moan," Jesse said hesitantly. "I don't want to hear you scream for once... just moan."

"We can do that," Aidan said, looking up at me. "Yeah?"

"Of course," I nodded with a smile. "I only want to know why. We can, even if you don't answer."

"We're always so rough with him," Jesse said. "And I know he enjoys it, hell, I enjoy it, but..."

"But you'd like me to just moan and mewl for once?" Aidan asked. "Instead of getting flashes of that night?"

"...Yeah," he muttered.

"Sit up," I said. "I'll sit on the lounge chair in the corner. Do you mind if I take care of myself while it happens?"

"Oh, of course, you can," Jesse smiles as he sits up.

He helped Aidan move away from me so I could slip my legs off the bed. I stumble over myself, kicking my legs out to get the feeling back, groaning from the pins and needles. I hear them both laughing softly behind me. I raised an eyebrow as I looked at them, growling lowly. They both pout.

"Sorry, Daddy," they said in unison, bursting with laughter afterwards.

"I mean, at least you're both good boys, obedient and learned what to say," I grumbled as I sat myself down in the chair.

Jesse laid Aidan back down onto the mattress, setting a couple of pillows behind him to make him more comfortable. He pulled another pillow down and set it under his hips then waited expectantly for what to do.

"Um..." he swallowed. "I'm ready, Gabe. Tell me what to do."

"You know he could do it too," I said softly. "I could just watch."

"I'll listen to either one of you," Jesse said quickly. "I just figured it'd make Aidan feel better if you told me what to do because you make him feel good and safe."

"I can tell you what to do," Aidan smiled. "Would you like me to be naked?"

"You can keep the skirt and knee-highs on," Jesse said as a blush came to his cheeks. "You look... look sexy in them."

I relaxed into the chair as I watched them. I'd undone my pants and pushed them down enough to let my length out. I wondered how Jesse was going to do, and what effect it might have on him. And then there was Aidan. What was he going to say or do? Aidan played with his fingers shyly. I watched his chest rise and fall lightly. Soon, his hand came up to rest on Jesse's cheek and he pulled him down closer.