Chapter 36

(TW Reminder: CNC scene, safeword called, positive outcome)

After a couple of days of groaning and moving around the house at a sluggish pace, I managed to get enough strength to go into work on Friday before the weekend hit. Even over the weekend, I kept to cuddling and soft touches with Aidan. I couldn't do what I wanted without pain moving over me. At least Aidan understood that and matched my gentleness.

Jesse stuck around as promised, bringing us food, and making sure we were both okay. Especially checking on me when I was limping around the warehouse. He was always tentative about it, however, given that no one knew about our relationship together, or with Aidan. Reporters were still trying to get information out of all of us when they had the chance.

I didn't actually feel myself get back to normal until midway through the following week. By Wednesday, I was walking normally. Free of pain. Ready to get back to normal. I hadn't wanted anything similar to that scene while I took some time to myself, and I wondered if it was a one-off moment or if I simply wanted to try. Aidan was careful not to hurt me, so made sure I was comfortable any time we were intimate.

Aidan had mentioned several times over the week that he'd wanted to try out a couple of things. I wanted to put it off until I was feeling better and could react more clearly and understand my man's mindset. I returned home from work Wednesday evening to find Aidan kneeling at the door in a cute little mini-skirt and thigh highs. I kicked off my shoes at the door and chuckled softly. I hadn't laid out any clothes for him to present to me in, but I was amused by what he'd chosen.

"Hello, baby," I smirked. "Is this new?"

"I... I bought a couple of things last week," he mumbled shyly. "Thought Daddy would enjoy them. Irene has a picture though!"

"She's still out for another week and a bit, isn't she?" I hummed. "Stand up for me."

He stood up as he continued speaking, "Yes, Daddy, and my trial period is over soon too."

My hand crept down his body achingly slowly. He shivered under my touch as I got to his hips. My hand dipped further under and slid my fingers along his pussy and smirked. No underwear. He quickly set a hand on my wrist, his legs pulling together shyly.

"It is too, isn't it?" I said, biting my lip. "How are you uh... feeling about our dynamic?"

"Still... shy, awkward at times," he replied but smiled up at me. "But you've made me feel free and safe and comfortable. I... I've been able to explore my sexual being without harm."

I slipped a finger inside him and watched him squirm, his mouth dropping. Despite his squirming, he opened his legs for me this time. A blush forming faintly. He looked to be deciding whether he wanted to continue or not.

"Hey," he began.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," I interrupted playfully. "I've been so happy."

"Yeah?" he asked, ignoring my finger now.

"Mhm, I've loved having you around," I grinned, pumping my finger slowly. "It's been refreshing and helpful and insightful."

"Oh?" he moaned.

"And I've fall..." I bit my lip to stop myself. Was it too soon?

His eyes were on me with the heat rising in his cheeks quickly. He took a step backwards, my finger slipping out of him. I brought it up to my lips and licked up his juices. This action only raised the heat in him.

"Daddy," he mumbled shyly. "Stop that."

"But you taste so good," I groaned. "I want more of a taste."