Chapter 17

I slept soundly that night. One of my arms was still wrapped around Aidan's body by the morning. He stirred beside me and my eyelids fluttered open. A light groan left my lips but I didn't want to get up. This was perfect. A handsome young man in my arms, in my bed. And a smile on my face, a feeling of pure enjoyment and love. Aidan's hand came up to cover my mouth. He shifted beside me, groaning into my side.

"Shush..." he mumbled sleepily. "Please. This is the sleep hours."

"You're coming in today, handsome," I reminded him, my words muffled by his hand.

I heard a louder grumble. "I did say that, didn't I?"

"You don't have to," I chuckled.

I pulled his hand down and pressed my lips to his forehead before getting out of the bed. He whined softly, arms outstretched to me. I watched him with curious eyes. He looked adorable, wanting me like this. Showing me how much he wanted me to come back and hold him.

"Do you really want me back in bed?" I asked.

"Mhm, yes, please," he whined. "Just five more minutes, maybe?"

He was laying mostly on his stomach, so I moved onto the bed, getting closer to him. Eventually, I got on top of him, wrapping my arms around him from behind. He was essentially pinned into the bed by the weight of my body, arms trapped by mine. I nuzzled my face into his neck, nipping gently.

"Five minutes," I said. "Only five."

"Gabe..." he groaned. "Quit fooling around, I want cuddles."

"Is this not a cuddle? I have my arms around you," I laughed.

"Yeah, but you have me pinned and could... tickle me or something stupid," he mumbled, avoiding what he really meant.

"Don't give me ideas," I moved a hand lower to his side.

"Don't you dare," he said, jolting at the touch. "Please..."

I squeezed his waist, trying my best not to tickle him. That jolt was a warning, he didn't want it. I won't. I promise, baby, no unwanted touches. No matter what kind they are.

"I won't," I said. "But really, is this not a cuddle?"

"It is... and you're keeping me warm," he admitted then added. "But you're also kind of... making me horny."

"Do you not want to be?" I asked, lifting my body.

"I don't want to do a 'quickie', I'd rather have the time to do... something properly," he said into the pillow, shyly, almost embarrassed.

I lifted myself off him completely and laid by his side. My eyes stared into his. He mouthed a "thank you", and I smiled in return. He brought his arms around me and held me close to him. Our foreheads touched. I felt his breath against me. My arms snaked around his body, pulling in tighter, closer. This would be perfect for longer but...

"I wish we could stay like this forever, Little One," I mumbled next to his lips. "But we have to get up."

"When are you going to teach me more?" he asked suddenly.

"I can take the rest of the week off, it's only a day, dad will understand," I pecked his lips. "Irene's leaving earlier than expected though. Some sort of work emergency. So, I'm not sure how to visually show you unless you're comfortable letting me use things on you. Lightly."

"Alyssa used to practice on me," he shrugged. "Especially new impact products and ropes."

"That's what you meant about the practice," I observed. "Probably to get an idea of how it felt on herself and others before actually using them."