Chapter 51

I had allowed Aidan to sit on Andrew's lap while I changed the bandages. He was straddling him while I sat on a chair beside them. Aidan had instantly lost his pants while Andrew lowered his, making Aidan cockwarm him while I worked.

"Was this part necessary?" I questioned as I took off the old bandages.

Andrew looked over the markings carefully, licking over his bottom lip. "Yes, because... of a reason."

"You want to feel me tighten around you, don't you?" Aidan asked.

Andrew's eyes went to Aidan's. "What?"

"When Gabe puts the disinfectant on, when it stings, I'm going to tense and when I tense I'm going to..." he pointed downward.

"...Clever boy," Andrew huffed.

"Yes, Sir," Aidan grinned.

My eyes narrowed at Andrew, growling lowly. I poured some disinfectant over a dry washer, dabbing it over the markings I'd made. I watched Aidan's face instantly twist, his eyes squeezing closed. Andrew groaned under his breath, biting his lip as he enjoyed what he was seeing... and feeling. He smirked over at me, letting his lips part slightly as I lightly applied more disinfectant to the other markings.

"Your little plaything feels good wrapped around my cock, Gabe," he groaned teasingly.

"Watch it," I threatened. "Or it'll be your tight arse that gets ruined."

"Why won't you just agree with me, hm?" Andrew replied. "Surely you've felt him tighten around you before, how good that must feel."

"I agree with you," I growled after replacing the bandages, staring him directly in the face. "But I am warning you, one step out of line and Lewis will happily help me fuck you into submission."

"I'm alright, Gabe," Aidan whimpered. "You said you've let your Subs do this to you?"

"...Yes, why?" I asked cautiously.

"I'd like to, later, when I'm steadier," Aidan replied, and I smiled softly, agreeing to it. Then he added for Andrew, "I can't move properly though, I'm going to be pretty useless for whatever Andrew wants to do."

"Oh, Little One, you can just lay there and take it like a good boy," Andrew purred, brushing some loose hairs behind Aidan's ear. "Let me know now what's off the table though because I'm not in the mood to get... fucked into submission." He eyed me.

"I only trust Gabe with a knife," Aidan said. "And I won't be spat on. I know you like that."

"...Fuck," he muttered. "I do remember that from yesterday. It's a hard limit, right?"

"Yeah," Aidan replied, looking down.

"Don't be like that," Andrew said quickly, pulling him up by his chin. "Hard limits are there for a reason. I'm not going to force you into anything."

"The only things I'll do with... spit involved, is suck your cock, fingers, or my wetness off either," Aidan said then turned to me. "That's what I've done with Gabe at least."

"It'll be humiliating seeing you suck your juices off my damn fingers while everyone watches," Andrew admitted. "How about they do what you did to me? Hm? Would you like to be a cumdump this time? Or would you struggle and cry about it?"

"Andrew," Lewis warned this time.

"I'm asking," he retorted, his tone coming back down. "I need to know what's okay because I want to be dominant right now. I don't want to lose this."

"Gabe, would you care if I struggled at all?" Aidan asked me.

"If it's what you want," I said. "And I'll be involved, so it's not like I'll be as jealous as I was earlier."