Chapter 9

A few hours had passed by. Aidan had plenty more questions for us to answer, mostly for me to answer since Irene wanted to focus on the television. It was nearing dinner time now and I'd ordered us some food at least. I was sitting on one of the lounge chairs in front of the television. Irene had put on a movie she'd been wanting to see for some time now, while Aidan straddled my lap and quietly asked me more questions.

I had just explained to him what was available in terms of aftercare. We always had a fully stocked fridge and cupboard, as well as an array of stuffed toys and comfort items to use. His hands had been rubbing over my chest while we talked. It was rather soothing to sit back and watch someone dote over me like this. Seeing his comfort and gentleness, it was relaxing.

My own hands rested on the back of his thighs, massaging the muscles. We'd also discussed his comfort in clothes, as lingerie and sexually suggestive outfits were the clothes I normally laid out for Irene, and I wasn't about to put anything out that caused him any distress. He'd been interested in wearing some feminine clothes, so I helped him pick out a miniskirt and a sort of crop top hoodie that he was currently wearing. But that was all he'd been allowed to wear. No underwear, no socks. Nothing else. I had easy access to any part of him I wanted.

"There is something I need to actually ask you, Aidan," I said.

Irene leaned over and shushed me.

I lowered my voice, "There is a part of CNC that I'm happy to do with you early on, it's about when you sleep."

"What do you mean?" he asked. His head tilted to the side in a mix of confusion and curiosity.

"Well, a person sleeping can't give consent, so you typically have to ask for it beforehand. I wanted to know if it would be okay to wake you up with sex or to do certain acts while you were asleep? You can take back that consent at any time and especially during the act if you find yourself uncomfortable. I'll ask the night before regardless, but I wanted to see where you felt with it now."

I watched the cogs roll through his mind as he considered my words. I should have said that it wouldn't be the end of the world if he said no. I wanted to make this a no-pressure environment.

"Sure," he answered eventually. "I trust you."

"Thank you," I said as I slid one of my hands up his body.

I moved it all the way up, teasingly lingering on certain areas to see his reaction. He shuddered at the touch. I felt him press down his crotch into mine and begin to roll his hips. I grunted as my cock started to harden under the tight pants. I placed my hand over his throat and squeezed gently, pulling him close so I could whisper in his ear.

"Careful now, sweetheart," I moaned. "Daddy's going to want you so badly."

"What if I want to ride Daddy's cock?" he whined quietly.

I considered the idea. Having Aidan ride my cock meant he would have to stare at me from this position. He could go at his own pace and build himself up. I was more worried if he slipped or dropped down too far. I didn't have any lube in this room so if he took me all in while he was still tensing up, it was going to hurt. God, I did want it though. His hands had slid down to my belt buckle and were pulling it off slowly. I released my hold on his neck and leaned back into the chair.

"Please," he begged. I felt the button and zip loosening. His hands were so close to my cock, but he hesitated at where he was, waiting for me to consent. "I want to, Daddy."

"Hm," I groaned. "If you take your time, then yes, baby. Be careful."

I lifted my hips so that he could lower my jeans and underwear just enough to let out my cock. I watched him raise the skirt so he could look down at it. His eyes slowly drew up to mine and I smirked. Aidan was seeing it for the first time, and I was... gifted? I guess you could say that. It always took people a bit of getting used to.