Chapter 38

(TW Reminder: Blood/Knife play)

Jesse was right about the food. It was practically done by the time I managed to get downstairs. I'd taken off the condom and tied it off, throwing it in the trash and thoroughly washing my hands before pulling out three plates and serving out the food.

I doubt they would have come down for it, so I decided to bring it up to them. As I pushed open the door I saw Aidan's hands covering his face, his stomach heaving and flexing. Jesse was still in between his legs, and I raised an eyebrow as I set the plates on my desk.

"Jesse, please," Aidan whimpered. "No more, I-... I can't take it!"

"Just one more," Jesse moaned against his clit. "One more for me."

"Food is here," I hummed. "How many, Aidan?"

"Almost five," he groaned just as he came. "...Five..."

"There we go," Jesse said breathlessly, lapping up Aidan's juices. "Now for dinner, since you were so good."

"Jesse," Aidan said.

"What's your record, Aidan?" he asked as he sat up, pulling off the condom and tying it up.

"Too many for you to beat," I answered. "Go throw that away and wash your hands."

"I'll beat it regardless," Jesse smirked as he left the room.

"Don't you bloody dare!" I called out as I picked up a plate. "That's mine."

I held out the plate to Aidan who took it happily after sitting up properly on the bed. He pulled his skirt down to cover himself, becoming shyer than expected. I picked up my own plate and sat on the edge of my desk. Jesse came back in and leaned over to me, smirking.

"What if I break him first?" Jesse teased, picking up his own plate.

"Then you'll have me to answer to," I hissed playfully. "He's mine to break and use."

Jesse pouted in return, sitting back to enjoy his dinner. Aidan sat at the bed staring at us in a huff. He mumbled something to himself, and I pursed my lips, trying not to laugh.

"What was that, Little One?" I asked.

Jesse's head went up to look at Aidan curiously too.

"You have something to say?" Jesse added.

"I said," he grumbled. "If I wanted, I'd put cock rings on you both and just use you myself. You can share, like good boys."

"I think I need to remind you of your place, baby," I chuckled.

"Oh really?" Aidan giggled. "Because neither of you has ever submitted before?"

"I haven't been feeling the need to submit since last week," I countered. "But if you keep pushing my buttons, I'll show you where you belong."

"And I'll help," Jesse offered. "I enjoy both aspects, but I don't think submitting will become a habit."

"And we'll make sure you're a broken mess at the end," I grinned as I finished my food and set the plate back on the desk.

"Nuh-uh..." he began to stutter. "You would both uh... both listen to me."

I strolled over to the bed and crawled onto it. Aidan's eyes went wide as I moved closer to him. Jesse stayed by the desk, simply interested in where this was going. I moved Aidan's plate to the side of the bed.

"We would definitely listen to you," I admitted. "But don't you just love the idea of us doting over you, touching, and kissing over every inch of your skin, making you cum over and over and over again until you're a whimpering, pathetic mess on the bed? Or maybe you'd like to try edging and denial, hm? Maybe we should grab some toys and make you feel good and then take it away just as easily until you're begging us for release."