Chapter 39

The weekend rolled around quickly after that night. He'd allowed me to do a little more knife work over the rest of the week. The only problem with me doing it was that he didn't want Jesse knowing about it just yet. It was a little awkward explaining to Jesse that Aidan didn't want sex until the weekend but not being able to give a reason. Thankfully, Jesse was more than understanding. He mostly kept to sweet, delicate touches or kisses with the both of us.

By the time Saturday had rolled around, the news had questioned Jesse about his stay at mine and was finally airing the product. We were all lying or sitting on the mattress in front of the couch that night, the news turned on to witness the hounding he endured. There was a video of him leaving my home a couple of days prior, immediately having mics thrown towards his face. He looked like he was done with everyone - the frustration and anger of the hounding.

"What are you doing here?"

"Do you know who is living at this residence?"

"Listen, listen, I just had to drop off some work," Jesse had said.

"Mr Walters has been living here, you know!"

"I'm aware..." Jesse muttered to the reporter as he tried to push forward.

"Have you both spoken? We need to know."

"To be honest," Jesse had said calmly, stopping by his car. "You don't need to know anything. You can know that we have spoken. He has allowed me to say my piece to him. If he wants to continue talking to me, that's on him. I did something horrific and I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to keep to himself. Stop trying to get information out of him, he doesn't deserve your damn hounding."

Jesse groaned loudly, throwing his head back against the couch.

"This is utterly pathetic," he grumbled. "I've actually had a call from a couple of them in jail, they have my number."

"Would it help if you had some relief?" Aidan teased, ignoring the second half of what Jesse had to say.

"Maybe... Depends," he answered honestly. "What'd you have in mind?"

"Actually, Aidan," I interrupted. "Did you want to try the edging stuff?"

"I thought about it and looked it up and stuff," Aidan blushed, averting his eyes from me. "I-I'd like to try it out."

"I get to help deny your orgasm," Jesse chuckled. "This is going to be fun. Though, we're going to have an interesting time." Jesse looked at me with a wide smirk.

"I'm curious how many times we might cum and little Aidan here is going to have to beg for it," I agreed.

"Hey..." Aidan whined. "Don't be that mean... it's... it's a first time for me."

"Oh, I know, Little One," I grinned as I sat up. "But I think it'd be a fun idea, might get you to beg harder."

"Maybe," he whimpered as he pulled on his sleeves.

The nervousness was building up slowly and I knew that if I kept pushing, it would shut him down. I wrapped my arms around him and dragged him up onto my lap, my eyes kept to him. It was time to relax him, have him want to actually do it rather than pushing himself, he needed to know he could back out of this.

"Listen," I whispered. "I'm not going to convince you and I'm not going to force you to enjoy it in that way, you said maybe, that's not a yes. What do you want?"

His head turned so he could look up at me. I watched his eyes move between Jesse and me. Nervousness and embarrassment were the primary emotions I saw. Though, it may not be the only thing that he has on his mind.