Chapter 13

We'd helped him set up his work computer in the corner of the lounge room. Even built a little desk and gave him one of the lounge chairs to use as a computer chair. He'd been sitting there for the last couple of hours doing his work. He complained he couldn't take one day off because of deadlines.

He'd ordered me to kneel in front of him, under the desk. The vibrations from the plug had been turned on quickly. The stimulation against my prostate was becoming unbearable but I forced myself to keep my hands on my thighs.

It wasn't helping that every so often Aidan would spread his legs. He was only wearing one of the miniskirts that I usually lay out for him. I could see him spread out for me, bare and wet. His fingers grazed along his thighs and over his entrance at times and it made me groan.

"Quiet Puppy," he commanded. "Your Sir has a lot to do."

I whined softly, my eyes kept to him when he spoke to me.

"Please, Sir," I begged. "Please, at least let me make you feel good. Please. I can make you feel amazing, Sir."

His hand moved out and gripped me by the hair and I whined louder. If I couldn't touch myself, then please, please let me touch you. I could see the cogs moving in his mind. He was considering my words, so I stayed silent, hoping that it would come across as being obedient. Surely his own teasing had caused him to want more too.

He nodded eventually, moving one of his legs over the armrest so he was more splayed out for me. "My Puppy can have a little dessert."

His hand was still gripping my hair and I let him move my head closer to his pussy. My lips connected with his clit, and I sucked softly. I heard his moans begin. I started to move my hands to his thighs and stopped. Ask permission, be a good boy.

"Can... Can your Puppy touch you?" I asked.

"What a good Puppy for asking," he praised. "Yes, you can."

My hands immediately went up and slid along his thighs. I felt the vibrations in the plug get faster and I moaned against his clit. One hand went further up, slipping two fingers into him instantly. He arched his back, pressing my face closer to him. I was becoming a greedy little slut in between his legs but I didn't care. I wanted him to feel good, I wanted to hear him moan because of me.

I swirled my tongue over his clit and felt him play with my hair, moaning softly as I moved my fingers. I curled them inside him and began pumping, causing louder moans and whimpers from Aidan. I felt his eyes on me, but I didn't want to look up from such a position.

"Look at me," he groaned as if reading my mind.

I forced my eyes upwards. He was staring at me hungrily. His mouth dropped open so that his moans were as audible as possible. My other hand squeezed his thigh and drove my fingers in deeper, slipping in a third.

"Harder," he demanded, a small whimper of 'please' following. Don't beg, baby, I'm submitting today. You can command me all you want.

My fingers moved harder, causing only whimpers to leave his precious lips instead. I kept my pace and felt him tighten around my fingers. I pulled out my fingers as he came, moving my lips down and lapping him up hungrily. Greedily. My hands gripped at his thighs tighter, enjoying every bit of him.

"Ah, ah, Puppy, please," he moaned breathlessly. "Be good! Only one dessert, please, please."

"Please, Sir," I moaned against his body. "Just a little more."

"Be good, Puppy," he commanded more firmly. "If you're good, I'll let you cum in..." he looked up at the time on the desktop. "An hour. Let me finish my work and stay quiet and you'll have a chance to feel good too."