Chapter 21

My father had messaged me while we were in the bath. He mentioned seeing the reporters out the front of my house. He knew I wouldn't be able to get into work at least until next week anyway, and he wasn't going to add any unnecessary pressure onto me. Thankfully, I only had one more day anyway, so it wasn't like I was missing out on much. He'd also stated I shouldn't bring Aidan with me next week, though I had no idea why. I tried asking him and he simply said it would be safer.

Nowhere was safer than by my side. But I agreed to it as long as he could come on Monday, and only then, just in case reporters wanted more from him. My father had hesitated, trying to convince me otherwise but finally allowed me to let him as long as he stayed with me in my office all day.

By the time Sunday did roll around, the reporters and journalists had doubled in size. We'd spent the last couple of days just enjoying each other's company, we'd barely done anything sexual in nature since we'd attempted to give ourselves a moment to reflect and consider how we felt. We'd wanted to relax too, and I think all the news and the upcoming hearing was too much on Aidan's mind. This morning, I wanted to keep his mind off things and wake him up to something pleasurable. I'd asked him the night before if that would be okay, he'd said yes, it would help.

So, I found myself moving in between his legs while he was still asleep. My lips trailed up his thigh and he shifted. I lowered his pyjama bottoms, tossing them to the side. My cheeks flushed as I noted the lack of underwear. I leaned my body in and pressed my lips to his clit. Lifting his legs to get a better angle, I tried not to wake him just yet. My tongue swirled around his clit, and I heard a whimper leave his lips. I looked up at him through hooded eyes, making sure he stayed comfortable if he woke up.

I slid my tongue down and into his hole. His body shifted again, another light moan leaving his precious lips. As soon as he was wet enough for me, I pulled down my own pyjama pants and pressed my tip towards his entrance. Slow, gentle, loving. I pushed in slowly. His eyelids were beginning to flutter open. I leaned down and left kisses along his neck as I moved in and out of him. With every light thrust, I moved further in, inch by inch.

Louder moans began echoing around the room as he became more awake, more aware of what I was doing. My own moans mixed with his as I moved, pushing myself up to look at his face. I felt his hands sleepily grip my waist. A smile grew on his face as he forced his eyes open completely to look at me.

"Hm... Gabriel," he moaned softly. "Gentle this- this morning?"

"I wanted to make you feel good," I replied, my tongue going over my bottom lip. Beautiful, sweet, kind.

"Faster, but keep it gentle, please," he begged. "Please, Gabriel."

I rolled my hips faster, my length moving inside him quicker now. I kept at the same deepness and gentleness, wanting him to control the feeling. His moans became louder as I hit into his g-spot, setting a hand down on his lower stomach and adding pressure. I dipped my back slightly, gripping the bed sheets with my other hand. He began to roll his hips, meeting my thrusts. My moans went lower. Gentle, quick thrusts.

"How's it feel, handsome?" I asked, looking over his face. Seeing the pleasure and happiness made me groan. So damn pretty laying under me.

"So, so, good," he moaned. "Can I touch myself, Gabriel? Please?"

I nodded, smiling widely as his hand went down, playing with his clit. His face flushed brightly as he noticed me glancing down to watch him. His fingers went further down, sliding along my length as I thrust. The fingers inevitably became coated with his juices. He brought his fingers up to his lips and entered his mouth. I watched as he swirled his tongue over them. I steadied myself, trying to keep at the rhythm he wanted.