Chapter 54

We finished the work quite a bit earlier than expected. I sent a goodbye to my father as we left my office. It was quiet on the warehouse floor as we left the building and headed to my car. The reporters from this morning were still hanging around outside.

Lillianna was nowhere to be seen though. She'd probably taken her recorder and written up something for her publisher already. Or just put the conversation on their site. I hadn't checked anywhere at least and now my mind went to Aidan and whether he'd seen anything.

My entire focus over the last hour was to make sure Jesse was okay after sex. But, right now, this very second, my focus was on seeing Aidan again. I wanted to see how well he'd gone with Andrew and Lewis there all day.

The last message I'd received from Aidan was a picture of Andrew in between his legs. Nothing was happening, in fact, his hands were on Aidan's knees, holding them open. A smirk was on Andrew's face and Aidan looked like he was mid-giggle. Lewis must have taken the picture, with the added comment of 'Hurry home before we start'. As I pulled into my driveway I saw all the journalists still hanging around like flies. I helped Jesse into the house quickly. I could hear the shutters of cameras and rolled my eyes at the idiocy.

When we stepped through the door, we found Aidan kneeling in the hallway, grinning. He wore a cute pleated mini-skirt, knee-high black socks, and a crop top. Lewis and Andrew were standing next to him, up against the wall. They were laughing quietly.

"He really wanted to follow your rules, Gabe," Lewis chuckled softly.

"Even though he can't fucking get up," Andrew laughed also.

I bit back my own laughter. "Hello, handsome."

"Hello!" Aidan smiled, leaning back on his legs.

They were definitely still wobbly, and I hoped they hadn't tried to move him around too much today.

"He did get some rest right?" I asked.

"Yeah," they said in unison.

"He's tried walking a couple of times," Andrew continued. "But he really can't. He's far too weak for that. A lot of stumbling and tripping."

I turned to Jesse who had been standing silently beside me. "Go and get yourself cleaned up, that's enough humiliation, okay?"

"What happened?" Andrew grinned, stepping forward.

"He made me wear our cum over my stomach while we worked..." Jesse muttered nervously. "I'll go have a shower."

Andrew's grin widened. He was too interested in what I'd done to Jesse. Humiliation was always high on his list of things to do. It felt good to him. Jesse stepped past Aidan, ruffling his hair. Aidan mewled cutely, leaning into his hand, and pouting once he took his hand away. I stepped toward Aidan afterwards and leaned down, running my fingers through his hair.

"Was he good all day?" I asked curiously.

"I'm always good," he frowned playfully and let out a loud whimper when I gripped his hair and pulled it back.

"I'm not asking you, sweetheart," I cooed. "Lewis?"

"He was perfect," Lewis smirked. "He was a massive tease on request. Listened to everything we said."

"Good boy," I said as I released my grip, continuing to play with his hair instead. "You deserve a little reward."

"They gave me treats," Aidan said shyly.

My eyes went to them, raising my eyebrows.

"Gave him some chocolate from the back of the fridge," Andrew shrugged. "He was being so good, he deserved something sweet."