Chapter 58

I let Aidan rest himself over the next few days. Despite what he thought he could go through, it was always good to take time for ourselves. It was Friday evening, and I was on my way home from work. Aidan had messaged me throughout the day to prove he'd been focused on work or resting in bed. When I walked through the door, I wasn't expecting it to be empty. Yet, here I stood in the entryway, no Aidan in sight.

"Aidan?" I called out. "Do we not remember rules in this household?"

I dropped my keys and belongings off on the table next to the door before heading upstairs toward my bedroom. I could hear him talking, but he was receiving no answer. As I opened the door, I saw Irene standing beside him. Aidan, himself, was tied up to my bedpost, completely naked, back facing my way. There were some items scattered over the bed and I took a deep breath in, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh, Gabe!" Irene called out gleefully. "Come and see your second surprise."

"From his birthday?" I asked hesitantly.

"Don't tell me you've forgotten," Irene giggled. "I'm only here to make sure things go to plan and that you both get your proper aftercare."

"You're a day early," I stated as I walked up to Aidan.

I ran my hand along his back. He'd been silent since I spoke. He looked worried, though more out of shyness than actual fear. My eyes went to his restraints. His wrists were bound with handcuffs around the actual post with some rope attached between the cuffs to the top of the post to hold his arms above his head.

"Hi..." he whispered.

"What's the scene?" I asked, my eyes moving further to the bed and seeing the items finally.

There was a paddle, a whip, and several plugs and vibrators, as well as the bottle of lube I normally kept beside the bed. Some wipes, bandages, and my knife sat on the bed too and I raised my eyebrows in surprise. I hummed softly, turning to Irene for clues.

"He wanted you to have your normal way with him," she purred, skipping over. "We've properly talked about it, and he wants you to enjoy yourself fully for being such a good, little Puppy."

"If I hear that again," I muttered, considering the idea. "Aidan, you don't know how well you'll take some of these. And you said you didn't like the paddle."

"I don't like it when it's a punishment," he said more confidently. "I'm asking you to use these on me to get off, even if I have to fake being naughty for you to 'punish' me. To have me take whatever you want to throw at me. Within our limits." He added at the end.

"You don't fully know your limits," I said.

"That's why Irene will be sticking around," he said with a smile. "It's a learning experience like you promised. Teach me."

"I promise to be attentive," Irene swore. "I'll be keeping an eye on him, on you, on the entire scene. Come on, Gabe, he wants to play with the devil. How about you show him what true pain and pleasure look like?"

I could feel my pants tightening at the mere thought of all I could do with those items on him. My fingers had trailed down his spine again, pressing in on his lower back. I hummed again in thought.

"I don't care if it's only been one hit or five, or however many I give, you want to stop, you yell stop or call red, understood?" I asked. "Whichever comes out first."

"Understood," he nodded. "I want to add to... to this colour system today."

"Oh?" I asked.

I turned my attention to the whip and paddle, my fingers trailing over them. My attention turned back to him when he didn't finish his thought. He'd been watching my reaction to the items, my hand movement over them.