Chapter 60

Sunday came around too slowly. I was unnecessarily excited about it, and I barely slept the night before. Even with Aidan's calming words and him sleeping beside me, I simply couldn't wait.

Late last night, just before bed, he'd requested to make his first marking. He was so nervous about it and it did come out a little sloppy, but it was light, gentle. His name, a small 'Aidan', was marked on my thigh. We owned each other with all of our being.

I did wake up beside him, his face buried in my chest. Breathing me in as he slept. My hand trailed along his waist. He shifted in his sleep, trying to get closer to my body.

"We have guests arriving soon," I whispered in his ear.

"Hm?" he mumbled.

"All my friends," I mumbled. "I invited Alyssa too and Jesse said he would come by for the day."

"What if I want to lay in bed all day with you?" he asked quietly.

He still hadn't opened his eyes and I chuckled softly.

"We need to enjoy the day still," I answered. "Have our ceremony, sign our new contract."

"I finally get collared," he said sleepily, though there was no doubt in my mind how happy he was about it.

His eyes slowly opened. He looked up at me lovingly. A smile on his face, his hands moving around to my back to pull me in. Leaning up, he pecked my lips.

"And you thought I'd leave," he whispered against them.

"I'm still worried," I admitted, bringing my arms around him tightly. "You're the best thing to ever happen to me and I don't want to let you go."

"I love that about you," he giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"Your possessiveness," he grinned, pecking my lips again. "You know Andrew's at least going to want to see what you did the other night. He may even want to fuck me while he looks me over."

"I would happily watch," I growled. "But you know what happens after they all leave."

"Daddy's going to mark me all over again," he replied confidently. "And I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Good boy," I mewled. "Now let's get up. We need to change and make sure everything is set up because you're not wrong. Everyone is going to want to have some fun today."

Before we could get up, Irene sprung through the door loudly.

"Wake up, cuties!" she screamed. "Time for Gabe to get his Little One."

"You must be happy to no longer have to wear your bracelet," I mused as I slipped out of the bed.

"What?" Aidan asked, looking at Irene.

"I only wore this out of friendship for Gabe," she smiled as she tapped the bracelet around her wrist. "I may still wear it sometimes, but I was never his in that way."

"Never really formed anything more?" Aidan asked.

"Nah," Irene shook her head. "He's handsome as fuck, but romantically, not really my type."

"Oh, thank you," I joked.

I'd stepped toward my chest of drawers and was looking through them to find something a bit 'classier' than my usual casual wear. Aidan had eventually slipped out of the bed, though his legs still wobbled a little from his bruised muscles.

"Jesus," he groaned, gripping the bed.

"You going to be okay today?" I asked.

"Yeah," he grumbled. "I'm just going to have to take it easy."