Chapter 12

Irene spent the rest of that day packing up for her work trip. He had asked me what I'd meant by being hurt but I'd told him I would tell him another day. This was about him, not me. I explained to Irene that we wouldn't have to worry until next week about our plans for Aidan. We would have him here all of this week though so that any reporters that came to Alyssa's wouldn't know he'd changed residence for a bit.

Aidan refused to leave my side. It'd been a couple of days by now and Irene had left already. If he wasn't attached at my hip, walking by himself, then he was wrapped around my body, clinging for dear life. I didn't mind and I wanted so badly to protect him. If I could have him holding me like this until I died, I'd be a happy man. The circumstances currently, however, were not ideal.

Alyssa wasn't wrong about those reporters either. When I saw Irene off, they were hanging around Alyssa's front door. They waved papers and cameras. Flashes of light and sparks blew. They were like vultures trying to feed a very hungry public. I could hear some of them asking questions; "What does Aidan think?", "Where is the young lad?". Some were misgendering him and I bit back the rage that grew in my stomach. I wasn't about to let them know I knew him, that he may be over here. I had to keep him safe.

Even by the time Aidan's birthday rolled around, the reporters had grown, trying to find out where he was. Their attempt to find out what he thought about Jesse leaving prison was pathetic. Leave him alone. I'd woken up early enough in the morning on Aidan's birthday to set him out a tray filled with some of his favourite foods. I'd probably asked too many questions the night before, but he was happy to answer me.

I woke him gently while I was on my knees beside the bed. He sat himself up, stretching his frame and beamed when he saw the tray. I set it down on his lap and leaned forward to peck his cheek. It's always been hard for me to be submissive, even if I did have fleeting moments of wanting to be. But I had learned from Irene what looks and sounds best. My ankles were crossed over each other, my hands resting on my thighs. I looked up at him with wide doe-like eyes. There didn't seem to be a dominant bone in Aidan's body, but he could surprise me today.

"Anything you want to be called today?" I asked.

"I like the idea of 'Sir'," he suggested as he ate, then looked at me shyly. "I'm not sure how this will... go. Irene helped where she could. I don't think of myself as... dominant."

"Did you have any thoughts on what you want me to do today, Sir?" I smiled. "And it's okay, just go with what comes naturally."

"I actually have a lot I want to do with you today," he said, taking a bite out of the watermelon slice. "I'll try."

My face flushed ever so slightly, I could feel the heat rise to the surface. I bowed my head as I gripped my pyjama pants. I waited expectantly for his next words.

"For starters, I feel like you're wearing far too many clothes," he said, trying to sound confident. I felt his hand on my chin. It was shaky, but he lifted my face up to see his. "Strip."

I nodded as I began to unbutton my pyjama shirt. He hadn't given me a pet name yet, I wondered if he'd just call me by my name, though I could see him mulling over various options. "Yes, Sir."

"Such a good Puppy," he bit his lip as he watched me.

I looked at him properly when he said the word 'Puppy'. It came out deliberate and curious. Like he wanted my confirmation before he continued. I smiled softly, nodding.

"Puppy is a sweet choice, Sir," I said politely. "I'll be a good boy today. I promise."

He gestured to the top drawer of the bedside table. As I took off my pyjama pants and set both items of clothing on the edge of the bed, I then pulled the drawer open. Inside was a butt plug, collar with a leash and a cock ring. I turned back to him, my mouth dropped open.

"Don't look so surprised, my little Puppy," he said as he gripped my chin. Still a little hesitance, a little shaky, but he was definitely trying. He was getting there. His actions just had to match his words. "As I said, Irene was rather helpful before she left."

Aidan placed the tray beside him on the bed and swung his legs off the side so he could face me. I pulled out the items and hesitantly held them out to him. He took the collar first, putting it around my neck, letting the leash dangle in front of my body.

"Stand," he demanded as he took the cock ring.

I stood up quickly. My eyes went down to watch him. He placed a hand around my cock and leaned in, licking over the tip. He sucked gently. He was teasing me. He must know I wanted to grab him by the hair and shove my dick fully into his mouth, but I held back. This was his day. I let out soft moans as he kept going, my cock eventually becoming fully erect.

It was then that he pulled away and slid the ring on me and I let out a low whimper. My hand flew up to cover my mouth, my head going back so he couldn't see me. When I looked down again, he was staring up at me with a grin. Not quite a smirk, but I could see where he was going with his expression, the total control he must feel.

"Bend over the bed for me, I'll get some lube."

I set the plug on the bed and then bent over it. I felt more heat rising in my cheeks and growled softly at the feeling. I didn't watch him, I stared straight ahead at the wall. I was too... shy.

"I feel you should know, Puppy." He pressed the plug against my hole. I relaxed my body instinctively to allow him to push it into me with ease. "There's an added bonus to this plug."

"Does it vibrate, Sir?" I asked.

"Mhm, indeed it does, Puppy." He pushed it into me deeply and I spasmed on the bed. My hands gripped the sheet. Even though it felt amazing, it was so sudden. "Was that too much?" he asked worriedly.

"N... No," I groaned, replying through gritted teeth. "It felt good, Sir."

It genuinely felt so good. I needed more though. I wanted to cum. I wanted to hold him down and release my load deep inside him, make him scream and mewl and moan my name. I turned my neck, looking behind me to watch him.

"If you're the best little Puppy for the whole day..." he said as his eyes burned into me, his hand still playing with the plug and causing me to moan and roll my hips. "I have a little something special for you. Technically two special things. You'll get one when I feel like it and the other at the end of the day... Well, if we have the stamina. Otherwise, whenever I can give it to you."

"Oh! Okay, Sir," I moaned.

"Very good," he said, leaving the plug alone for now. "I'm going to tease and play with you all day. I do have some work to do, so that's when your concentration is really going to come into play. You follow my rules and words, and you'll get your surprises."

"Rules, Sir?"

"Just a couple of simple ones," he said as he pulled me up from the bed with the leash but tutted when I stood before him. "Down boy. On all fours."

I lowered myself onto my knees and looked up at him.

"The only two rules are... One, you can't touch me or yourself without permission. Two, you must be on your hands and knees. If you need to stretch or reposition yourself, that's okay though," he bent down and kissed my nose. "You're going to be a good Puppy today, right?"

"The best," I repeated what he'd said earlier.

A surprise? He wanted to give me something on his birthday. That intrigued me. And no matter how badly I wanted to touch him or myself, no matter how much I wanted to do what I wanted; that prize in the end was what I needed.