Chapter 34

(TW Reminder: Got some dubcon/CNC in this chapter)

We cuddled in the lounge room while watching a movie. Aidan had laid in between us with most of his focus on me. Jesse didn't seem to mind it at least, but I did notice him attempting to press closer to Aidan every so often. I appreciated the attention after watching him get used by another. I was fighting with myself over it, my possessive nature versus the arousal and ecstasy of seeing him be used. But after the movie, I didn't know what to do with myself.

Jesse laid himself out on the couch as he looked over the papers my father had given him this morning. Aidan sat at his computer in the corner of the room, reading over his own documents to edit and send off. I flicked through channels, trying to find something to entertain myself. I groaned quietly under my breath with annoyance. There wasn't really anything I wanted to be doing today, even if it was a free day for me.

Boredom latched onto me, and I let go of the remote. I'd left the television on some kind of fantasy show. Even though I tried to follow along, it just didn't interest me. I wanted to hold Aidan. Or do something far more interesting. I had looked at my phone a couple more times since we'd had fun in the kitchen. The video was sent off to Irene to enjoy and she had numerous comments to say about it. Mostly screams of joy and questions about how Aidan went, how he must have felt.

Her interests were more in the roughness, the slap. I'd rewatched the video I took a couple of times too, making sure I hadn't missed anything in the heated moment. But Aidan was so perfect and beautiful in this frame. I groaned again.

"Are you okay there, Gabe?" Jesse asked from the couch.

I turned my head to look at him. He hadn't looked up from his work, so I was curious how he knew something was wrong, I thought my groans hadn't been that audible.

"Yeah, you've been sitting there groaning," Aidan laughed. "Bored?"

"I never know what to do with myself on free days," I grumbled as I stretched myself out on my chair.

"I should be done with my work in a couple of hours," Aidan replied with a smile. "I can pay attention to you then?"

"Or you could come lay on me while I work," Jesse chuckled. "I'll hold you."

"Oh yeah, cause Gabe would totally love to be the needy Sub right now," Aidan teased.

"I could take him," I scoffed.

"Cause you totally took control this morning with the kiss," Aidan giggled.

"Or offering your holes," Jesse added.

"That..." I stuttered. "That was in case Aidan was uncomfortable."

"Is that the only reason?" Jesse queried as he set the papers down on his chest to properly look at me.

I closed my mouth as I became increasingly moody. This wasn't like me. After I'd had fun with Aidan on his birthday, it's almost like I craved being filled sometimes. Sometimes. With both of them in this room, I wouldn't have minded if they made me use each hole for their pleasure.

"Maybe," I said bluntly, trying not to give myself away.

"Come over here then," Jesse opened his arms, raising an eyebrow.

"What? Are we going to cuddle or fight for dominance?" I asked with amusement.

"Probably best to cuddle until Aidan's done," Jesse smirked. "We wouldn't want to have some fun when he can't watch us."

"Oh, I don't mind," Aidan shook his head and giggled. "I'm great at multitasking. Plus, it may give you both time to figure out what you prefer from each other."