Chapter 33

I realised we needed some protection, and I left the room for a moment to grab the box of condoms that were in the spare room. I came back to Aidan questioning Jesse further. Aidan was trying to make this experience comfortable and enjoyable for him.

"What do you want me to call you?" Aidan asked sweetly. "Jesse? Daddy? Sir? Maybe Master?"

Jesse blushed deeply as he lifted Aidan onto the counter. His lips connected with Aidan's neck as he thought about it. The cogs were working overtime. Aidan let out a soft moan, a hand shakily resting on Jesse's shoulder.

"Just call me Jesse, okay?" he groaned against Aidan's neck. "Am I allowed to mark him, Gabe? I don't want to mark someone who's not technically mine without either of your permission."

"As long as Aidan's okay with it, I'll be happy," I smirked wider as I unzipped my pants and set the box on the counter next to them. "Seeing my Little One get used is going to be fun."

"Yes, I'm okay with it. But Gabe, hush," Aidan yelped as Jesse bit down harshly on his neck, sucking roughly. "This is Jesse's time."

Aidan's grip tightened on Jesse's shoulder, and his eyes squeezed shut. I didn't expect to see Jesse act so rough suddenly. He'd been so worried about hurting Aidan before but maybe knowing where his headspace was at has helped him. He pulled away from Aidan's neck to admire the massive bruise he'd left.

"Perfect," he moaned. "Gentle or rough sex?"

"You- You can be rough," Aidan stuttered.

"Are you sure?" he questioned.

"Yes... Yes, just maybe be gentle first," Aidan said.

Jesse's hand came up to Aidan's neck. It was only placed there, and Aidan was already shuddering. It was a little fear mixed with curiosity. This was something I'd have to keep an eye on, even as I was enjoying it. I began to pump my length as I watched. The view was appealing but I hoped they'd lose the clothes faster.

"Smacking or spanking allowed for this?" he asked as his hands came down and ripped Aidan's pants away. The initial roughness shocked Aidan and Jesse calmed himself, lowering them the rest of the way more carefully.

"I... I uh," Aidan said shyly and unsurely.

"Say no if you don't want it," Jesse said.

"N-... Not unless I ask," Aidan replied. "Do um... Do you want me to act a certain way?"

"Act like it's your first time," Jesse answered instantly.

He pulled off his shirt and pushed down his pants, kicking them to the side. His hand went down, into Aidan's underwear. He pumped his fingers slowly, I groaned, half in exasperation from not being able to see properly and half in pleasure, seeing Aidan squirm under him.

"Jesse, please," Aidan moaned. "It feels different. I've never done this."

"Don't worry, I know exactly how to make you moan," Jesse smirked as he pulled down Aidan's underwear and threw them to the side.

Thank god, I could properly watch my Little One become a mess.

"I'm nervous," he whimpered as two of Jesse's fingers slipped back inside him.

Jesse pumped his fingers, circling his thumb over Aidan's clit. Aidan arched his back in pleasure and quickly gripped the back of Jesse's neck to steady himself. I had to hold myself back also. My pumping had become far too quick, and I had to slow down before I lost control.

"Jesse, Jesse please," Aidan moaned. "Wh-... What if you're too big for me?"

"Aw, sweetheart, that's why I'm getting you all nice and wet for me," Jesse replied. "I'll slip in so nicely, and you'll take it all like a good boy, okay?"