Chapter 25

(NEVER use a belt around someone's throat, there are other, FAR MORE SAFER, ways of choking. This is a FICTIONAL story so everything goes PERFECTLY. REAL LIFE is not perfect, and belts can kill. Please leave the belts around your pants)

We managed to make it home quickly. Aidan had pulled my hand to make me walk faster and I chuckled at how badly he wanted this. Even as we walked through the front door, he pulled me up against him and pressed his lips to mine. I held him up against the wall, tilting my head and kissing him hard.

My hands moved under his arse, and I lifted him up, pressing my body into his up against the wall. His legs went around my body. I heard him moan into the kiss and I groaned in return. I squeezed at his arse, grinding my crotch against his, only hardening faster. His moans slipping out like a melody

"I want you so badly," I grunted against his lips, kissing him hungrily.

"Bed-... Bedroom," he half-demanded, his hands trying to undo the buttons of my shirt.

"God, fuck yes," I groaned, carrying him quickly towards my bedroom.

I threw him onto the bed, pulling my shirt off roughly. Buttons had probably popped off from whatever he didn't manage to get to, but I didn't care. He pulled my hoodie off his body and started pushing down the sweats.

"Tell Daddy what you want," I demanded, pulling my belt out of my trousers.

"I-I..." he stumbled over his words, looking up at me.

"Lost for words already?" I chuckled. "What happened to your confidence earlier? Don't you remember calling Daddy a needy whore?"

His eyes were trailing along the belt as I took it off. My eyes followed him, raising it up. The belt could be dangerous if it wasn't done with proper care and consideration. I would be in control, though, he wouldn't be hurt by it negatively.

"Does Daddy need to use this?" I asked, stepping towards him.

"Wh-... What will you do with it?" he asked shyly.

"Depends, Little One," I said, moving closer once again. "Tell me what you want Daddy to do."

"I told you at the restaurant, Daddy," he pouted.

"I need to hear exactly where you want to be touched, punished, and fucked, Little One," I set the belt on the bed and pushed down my pants, kicking them to the side, and throwing my phone on the bed afterwards. "I'll take some pictures for Irene. Now come on, where are those pretty little words?"

"I... I want Daddy to treat me like his personal little slut again," he stuttered. "I want you to put the belt around my neck, make me get on my- my hands and knees, and use whichever hole you want. Use me, please, Daddy. Show Mummy how much of a needy slut I am for you."

My imagination runs through the scenario, and I groaned out loudly, kneeling on the bed and getting closer to him. He balled himself up a bit to make himself look smaller, his eyes moving between the belt and my eyes.

"And you're going to take it like a good boy, aren't you?" I said firmly as I placed the belt around his neck.

He nodded quickly, whimpering. "Yes, yes Daddy, yes, I'll be good."

"Oh, how pathetic," I smirked. "Crumbling as soon as we're alone. I'll be gentle with the belt though. Now turn around, sweetheart, I want to see your face in the mattress and your arse raised."

He slowly turned his body around, pressing his face into the bed and raising his hips so his bare arse was on display for me. I moved further onto the bed, getting behind his body. He whimpered into the bed as I pulled on the belt gently.