Chapter 52

The following morning, we made sure to wake up Aidan so he could see us all before I took Jesse to work. He was happy to see us all there, still close. By the time we finished cleaning last night, Aidan had passed out in Jesse's arms in the bathtub.

I dressed him in an adorable onesie to keep him warm, while the rest of us just put on sweatpants or something loose to sleep in. We cuddled up to him, knowing that just the warmth of us would relax him. After an hour or so, Andrew and Lewis took over the spare mattress and Jesse and I stayed up with Aidan in my bed.

The reporters were still outside when Jesse and I got to my car. Many of them took photos of us together. I wish I could set them straight, make them understand. But the moment anyone knew Aidan had wanted something sexual, he would be ridiculed for it.

Andrew and Lewis had thankfully opted to stick around with Aidan just in case he needed the help today. They promised nothing else would happen. I believed them at least. Aidan wouldn't want to be touched without me there, and I trusted them to care for him.

Even while we were at work, reporters were sticking outside of the warehouse. My father refused to let them get closer to the property and that if they disrupted the workforce, he'd have them removed by police. Throughout the day, Aidan had sent me some suggestive photos with the help of Andrew and Lewis. Jesse would come up to my office every so often asking if I received the same thing. I'd nod and groan.

"How long until we can leave?" I muttered.

"An hour," he chuckled. "Focus."

He pointed to the screen. With a tap, I refocused and as I turned to him, I rolled my eyes. I breathed out heavily with a buildup of annoyance.

"Really?" Jesse asked.

"What?" I shrugged. "I'm not doing anything."

"You're acting like a child." Jesse laughed louder.

"Bullshit," I grumbled, clicking on the new image.

I felt his hand run over my thigh, teasing its way up toward my crotch. "Good boys don't get rewarded, now focus."

"Are you trying to put me into Sub-Space?" I questioned as I looked down at his hand.

"Would you rather I say, Daddy won't get anything if he's naughty?" Jesse asked in return.

His eyes were still on the work despite his words and actions. His tone was joking. Though, I admit it riled me up inside. A knock at the door interrupted us and he quickly pulled his hand away. My father opened the door and smiled at us.

"Sorry to interrupt, Gabriel," he smiled then nodded at Jesse. "Jesse. There's a woman - a reporter - that wishes to talk to you, says you bought her dinner once."

"Oh, Lillianna?" I asked angrily.

"That would be her," he said as he stepped aside.

Lillianna stepped just inside the door. Her lips were pursed as she looked between us. She held herself professionally at least, with her usual sort of button-up blouse and pencil skirt. She thanked him for bringing her up here.

"Is it okay for her to be here?" my father asked. "I didn't actually just bring her up here just to leave her and run."

"It's... fine..." I forced out.

"I'll leave," Jesse said as he began to stand.

"I wanted to talk to both of you," Lillianna said, stopping him. "If that's quite alright."

Jesse sat back down beside me and set his hands on his lap. I eyed her curiously and sat up in my seat, breathing in deeply. My shoulders raised heavily as I did so. I gestured for her to take the chair in front of my desk as my father said goodbye.