Epilogue

We spent the rest of the afternoon and well into the evening enjoying each other's company. No one had any energy left and we made sure to focus more on the aftercare. My friends went above and beyond for each other, and especially for Aidan that day.

It was now the following day. Work had been rough, unfortunately for me. I didn't think I would have the strength to be dominant as he would probably want. I knew I wanted to enjoy him this evening. I knew that I would want to relax and hear his little moans.

I arrived home pretty late, having texted him the time I would actually arrive back. To my surprise, he told me to just come upstairs to my bedroom. I wasn't going to punish him for disobeying that rule, even if it was our first official day together. He may want to show me something.

Once I stepped through the door, I went up to my room, I paused at the open door and looked in. My tongue slid over my bottom lip before biting it. Standing before me was Aidan in a very feminine set of lingerie.

A black and grey plaid mini skirt was over the bottom half of him, one side seemed heavier than the other, but I ignored it, he probably just had a toy in the pocket, and black thigh highs covered his legs. He had his bracelets on both wrists like the good boy I knew he was. His shoulders hunched over in humiliation, and his head hung low, avoiding eye contact.

I found myself walking towards him. Step by step, until I was in front of him. Then, without hesitation, I fell to my knees. My hands held the fabric of the skirt as I looked up at him. One hand was held at his mouth, nibbling anxiously at the nail. His eyes found mine and he held it, his eyebrows furrowing together as he realised I was down here.

"Are you okay?" he softly asked.

"I want to submit to you tonight, work was a pain and I need this," I answered as I sat back on my legs, now resting my hands on my thighs. "Tell me what you want, baby."

He looked at me with confusion before eyeing the room. He must think this is a test or a joke. But that wasn't it. I want this my Little One.

"What do you mean?" he questioned. "It's not my birthday."

"I know it's not, Little One," I said as I pulled him close to me, my hands tightening around his. I hung my head to continue. "But I've been craving your touch all day, I want to hear you call me all sorts of things and use me this time for your wants and needs."

I felt one of his hands leave mine and get placed under my chin. He lifted my head to face him.

"You want to be used?" he asked. "Anything I want?"

"Yes," I said as I rubbed over the hand I still held, leaning into the one on my chin. "I trust you. You're my safe place, my home. I want you to use me for whatever needs you have. Whatever you want to do to me, as long as you feel good. If you need my help, just tell me."

His eyes flickered to the bed then back to me. The cogs ticked over in his mind, possibly thinking out the multiple scenarios he may want or need. I kept my own eyes on him, showing him that I give all control over to him. My body, my mind, my soul were in his hands, and I'd never felt safer.

"Okay, handsome," he said, and I felt his lips press to mine.

I held the kiss for as long as I could, but he pulled back quickly, eyes going wide with curiosity and enjoyment. I watched him quietly, a smile etched on my lips. I wanted to know every little thought in his head, and every little word he was going to say to me.

"I still want you to be my Daddy, my submissive Daddy," he whispered. "I'm still your Little One."

I nodded in compliance.