Chapter 11

I had spent most of the night tossing and turning in my bed. Even with Irene and Aidan's sweet words, I couldn't push the thoughts out of my mind. Yes, I was finally relaxed enough. I knew Aidan hadn't gone nonverbal, he still felt safe. But I couldn't help it. Eventually, I simply lay there, staring at the ceiling until I'd passed out. The last thing on my mind was how I was going to do better. I had to be more conscious of what was happening. I was going to make sure Aidan never got hurt in that way again.

I woke in the morning to loud moans coming from Irene's bedroom. My morning wood stood tall under my damn pyjama pants. I considered taking care of it while I listened to Irene moan and whimper through the door, but my stomach growled too loudly for that. I took the bet that they would also be starved by the time they were done, so I pushed myself up from the bed and walked out to the kitchen.

The moans echoed down the hallway, and I could still hear them when I reached the kitchen. I had a glance in the room since Irene had left the door open. Aidan had been in between her legs, his face pressed into her pussy. She must have wanted to teach him how she liked it and I couldn't blame her.

In the kitchen, I pulled out a bowl and some pancake mix. I spent the next few minutes going around the kitchen trying to find a pan. By the time I had found it and was set up to cook, Irene and Aidan had come out of the room and were giggling together. Irene's arm wrapped around his waist. His head was down, and I noticed a small limp as he walked. I winced. It was because of me. I tried to shrug off that thought. It was no one's fault.

Irene came up to me, pecked my cheek and took the pan away from my hands. Aidan came up and wrapped his arms around me, looking up at me with a bright smile. I wondered what I'd done to be deserving of this right now. Irene finished up the pancake mix while Aidan guided me to one of the dining room chairs and had me sit down.

"Good morning," he said in my ear.

"Good morning?" I questioned. "Am I getting special treatment for something?"

"We just want to make sure you're okay," Irene answered from the stove. "And Aidan wanted to do something for you because he'd been... practising last night."

"I heard you both a moment ago," I said. "Sounded like he was doing amazing work already."

"He knows how to get me going without... much assistance," Irene purred. "I want him between my legs more often."

Aidan blushed but got down onto his knees, crawling his way under the table. I instantly realised where this was going, and I stopped him. I flicked my eyes to him. He was pouting as I held his shoulders in place. Even if he had been practising, I was still worried something might happen. I guess it can't be helped, we should do something sooner rather than later, otherwise it's going to be an anxious mess forever.

"W-Woah, wait," I said. "Listen, it's okay. You don't..."

"Let him try," Irene pushed gently. "As I said, he was practising last night."

I hesitated for a moment, only out of fear that he'd be hurt. I promised myself he wouldn't again. He waited expectantly and I nodded my consent with a hushed 'yes'. If something happened, we could end it quickly. There was no harm in ending something early.

Moving in between my legs, he lowered my pyjama pants and released my length. I didn't see how he'd be able to make this work for his mouth given how much trouble we had yesterday. He waddled closer to me and put one of his hands on my thigh to steady himself, the other wrapped around the base of my cock. I kept my eyes on him, intrigued by his confidence which had started to give me my own confidence. Not a movement or touch wavered. Leaning forward, his lips connected with the tip of my cock and I shuddered.