Chapter 49

I'd sent a message back to Andrew allowing it. I made it clear he would only be able to look and not touch unless Aidan said otherwise. He seemed content enough with that at least. And it's not like I was going to be leaving Aidan alone anyway, I wanted to stay by his side until he was better.

I knew that wouldn't be possible, however. My father only gave me today off like he always does. At least I could send Jesse around here to check on him throughout the day, make sure he ate and didn't have to move around too much.

Andrew and Lewis arrived a few minutes after they said they'd left their house. I had pulled on a quick pair of sweats, and I answered the door to let them in, both giving me a hug and a quick happy birthday. Andrew pointed upstairs silently, and I nodded.

"He's been really enjoying the video and photos," Lewis shrugged. "The kid has..."

"Oh god, please don't call Aidan that," I groaned as we followed Andrew upstairs.

"You know what I mean," Lewis chuckled. "Aidan has made quite the impression on Andrew."

"I suppose that's good," I said as we came to the door.

I opened it up, and Andrew pushed his way in first. I gave Lewis a look and he shrugged, gesturing at the enthusiasm. We both stepped in after Andrew and watched as he went over to Aidan quickly.

"...May I look?" he asked, forcing out the words.

He wasn't exactly used to asking in that way. Consent in terms of sex or touches, he was always on top of. But to look at someone or to ask permission to be near them, he just kind of did it. Jesse was lying next to Aidan in a pair of sweats as well. His arms were crossed over his chest as he looked at Andrew. Aidan also kind of stared at Andrew. He didn't seem impressed by Andrew's bluntness.

"Not even a 'hello, how are you? Heard you got railed', just a 'let me see'?" Aidan asked.

"...Hi, to both of you," Andrew said, looking between Jesse and Aidan. "How are you?"

"I'm in a lot of pain still," Aidan smiled. "But clearly happy."

"That's good," Andrew said.

His eyes drew down Aidan's body, waiting expectantly. He was almost giddy - bouncing on his feet, his hands flexing.

"...Please," he requested.

Aidan giggled, nodding. He lifted his shirt slowly and Jesse leaned over to help him. Lewis and I stood by the doorway to watch while Andrew sat on the edge of the bed and looked Aidan over. Lewis and I began to step forward, now standing beside the bed to watch Andrew's reactions.

"This is amazing," Andrew said as he looked at the hickeys and bruises, down to the bandages that still covered my other marks. "I can't look at those yet, can I?"

"They'll need changing in an hour," I said calmly. "You can both stay for dinner and look then."

"I'll order us something," Jesse sat up properly, picking up his phone from the bedside table.

"What about under there?" Andrew asked, pointing to the pants.

"I'm not wearing underwear," Aidan stuttered, looking up at me.

"You don't have to, but I'll put it out there that if he gets hard, he's my problem, not yours," Lewis said quickly. "But again, it's up to you, sweetheart."

Aidan kept his eyes on me. "Up to you, handsome," I said. "I don't mind."

"You don't have to," Andrew confirmed. "I'm being good, I'm listening. If you say no, I back off."