Chapter 45

I sat up against the headboard, my arm over his shoulder. I'd put one of my hoodies over him to keep him warm, while I had put on a pair of sweatpants. My laptop laid on my lap with a horror movie running. Wasn't exactly the movie I had in mind, but I allowed him to choose it, and somehow horror seemed like the relaxing option.

Only halfway through the movie and I looked down to check on him. His body was more relaxed, but every so often he'd shudder, and his right leg was still shaky. I bit my lip, my fingers grazing along his arm. I might have gone a little far on this one. Though he appeared rather calm about it and hadn't felt the need to stop me.

"Are you still okay, baby?" I asked near his ear.

"Yes... Yes," he stuttered. He still hadn't quite found his voice again, it was croaky and just as unsteady as his body. "I think you... you've flipped a... a switch in my brain."

"Oh?" I questioned.

"I'm... um... I'm..." he nuzzled his face into my side, hiding himself from me as he continued to whisper. "Con-... Constantly horny..."

"Did you need me to help you again, handsome?" I chuckled softly.

"I would um... maybe... yes?" he mumbled shyly.

"If you have the energy, hop on my thigh and get off like that for me," I smiled. "I'll hold you up if you need it."

"Daddy's going to... to humiliate me by making me... me ride his thigh?" he asked.

I nodded, smirking widely. He pouted but did as he was told, shakily sitting himself up. I moved the laptop next to me so I could still watch it while he straddled my thigh. My arm went around him, holding him gently in place.

"Move when you're ready, Little One," I encouraged. "I want to see how much you enjoy it."

He lowered himself onto my thigh and pressed right up against me. His hands went to my shoulder, gripping gently to keep him steady. With my arm around him, he was as steady as he ever could be at least.

"You know... how um..." he began, stopping as he squeezed my shoulder.

"Hm?" I hummed softly.

He began to roll his hips against my thigh, moaning softly. He hadn't spoken up again and I was beginning to worry. What could possibly be on his mind right now? Was he embarrassed about doing this?

"Baby?" I tilted his head up to look at me properly.

"When... um... You..." he trailed off for a moment. "You're very... open about your doubts and worry, I wondered... if I told you my own, it might... help."

"You have doubts, baby?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "You're perfect."

"I'm not... I..." he bit his lip to hold back a moan. "I doubt myself all the time."

"What do you think about?" I asked. "Do you want to stop while we talk?"

"No, no, this... it's... helping?" he blushed as he tried to explain. "Like... it's keeping my... mind focused and wanting you like this... it's easing my mind."

"Of course, Little One," I pecked his forehead and guided his body faster. "Talk to me."

His mouth dropped slightly, louder moans leaving his precious lips. My other hand rested on his thigh, squeezing gently. When he didn't start explaining himself, I began to massage his thigh, tilting my head to watch him. Letting him know he could begin when he could.

"When we first met, I was worried about my inexperience," he said in between moans. His voice was still a stuttering mess but at least I could understand him. "I was worried that you wouldn't want to teach me, that you would want someone better, who... understood everything already."