Chapter 48

We allowed Aidan to sleep silently between us for a couple of hours. We mostly talked about our lives and random, boring bullshit. The same kind of stuff I'd done with Aidan almost every night. I took some time to clean up the toys I'd used earlier while Jesse looked out for him.

"Come over here," I said after I returned back to the bed. "Just be careful not to move him."

Jesse carefully pulled his arm from underneath Aidan. As soon as he was sure Aidan wasn't going to wake up, he just as carefully moved over the top of Aidan and straddled my lap. I'd laid on my back, keeping my hand over Aidan's. I still wanted contact with him, but I had an urge for attention. To have someone pay me their full, undivided attention. Jesse straddling my lap caused me to groan lightly.

"We have to be quiet," I muttered.

"What did you want?" he asked quietly.

My spare hand went over his thigh and up over his hip. Our eyes connected and for once since we'd met him, he was looking adorable, somewhat shy. He'd let his hair fall down over his face. Even after everything he's done and what we both originally thought of him, we couldn't deny he was trying. He wanted to be better and he was grateful for the chance to prove himself.

"Hm," I hummed softly. "I'm not too sure. For once."

"It's your birthday still," he smiled. "I'll do anything you want."

"You and Aidan have given me that power today," I mused.

"That's because we both trust you, Gabe. You can read people pretty well and you don't push," Jesse said as he moved his hands over my chest. "How about I start something, and you finish it?"

I felt his hips begin to roll, grinding against my growing bulge. I felt his own erection push through the sweatpants. My hand went further up, gripping the collar of his shirt and pulling him down closer, his lips smashing against mine.

I moaned against his lips, and moved my hand back down to his hip, guiding him faster. I wanted more friction. I needed to feel how much he wanted it. And he followed my direction, he rolled faster, he parted his lips for me.

My tongue slipped past his lips, tangling with his own tongue. His moans turned into needy whimpers. I smirked against his lips as I felt his hands mess with the fabric of my pants. I pulled back from the kiss to look at him, his eyes wide with embarrassment, though still whimpering for me.

"I need you to confirm it," I muttered. "I need to know for sure."

"...The ambulance?" he asked, flicking his eyes to Aidan to make sure he was asleep. "Yes, I called. I meant it. He didn't deserve to die for what we thought of him... I don't want to outright tell him, to confirm it... He doesn't need to feel like he owes me anything. He owes me nothing, Gabe. And I want it to stay that way."

"Thank you," I whispered as I lifted his shirt off him. "Let's have some fun."

"Please," he whined softly. "Tell me what you want."

"Make me feel good with those lips first," I grinned.

He nodded quickly, "Anything for you, Gabe."

He slipped down my body and I lifted my hips to allow him to remove my pants. My cock sprung out and Jesse looked at it hungrily. It was a similar look he gave Aidan any time he saw him naked.

"Think you could call me Daddy?" I asked.

His eyes came back up to mine, a blush starting around his cheeks. I raised an eyebrow. He'd submitted once only, and he didn't call me anything during it. I could tell he was nervous about it, not sure if he'd enjoy it.